67. st mungo's

*WARNING: BLOWJOB*

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked.

"It was like a vision. A terrible vision" I said shaking.

"neither. For me, it was like....Professor Can you please tell just us what's happening" harry asked but he didn't answer. "Sir?" Harry said but still he didn't answer instead he kept talking with the paintings. I started getting impatient.

"LOOK AT US DAMMIT!" I yelled slamming my fist on the table next to me, leaving a hole on it, startling everyone.

"What's happening to us? To me?" Harry asked. Severus came and was about to take harry with him. I know where this was going so I stopped him.

"No. Severus no....please no, he can't" I said my eyes getting teary. Like I told harry earlier, Severus has taught me occulumency in second year. And it took me a while before I finally managed to control it.

"Yes he can" he said.

"No, please, I won't let you do that to him" I cried. "He wouldn't bear it. Not when he's like this" he put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

"Yes, jackie he can" he said but I shook my head.

"He's only 15-" it was his time to shook his head.

"You were even younger. You were 12" he said softly and left with harry.

"The weasleys, you two potters, and Ms granger will go home immediately you'll use a portkey" Dumbledore said. I turn to see them. Ginny and ron were crying, George was shaking, but Fred was in worst state.

He was looking down with tears in his eyes. He was fiddling with his fingers, he was fighting his tears to not fall. George went to put his hand on his shoulder but he backed off.

"You should go pack before you go" Dumbledore told them and they all got up to leave.

"Gin, come here" I pulled her for a hug. She immediately hug back and cried on my shoulder. "It's okay, he's fine" I whispered. I hugged ron and george. Fred pulled me and He wrapped his arms around my waist and hug me.

"will you be there?" He asked. He looked up at me and his eyes were red. I've never seen him like this before "Home?" I nodded.

"Yeah. You hear what Dumbledore said. Prongs, mione and I are gonna go with you guys" I said. "Now I should go and pack up" I said and kissed him deeply (wet kiss) what is this twin thing? Both prongs and I have a wet kiss in 24 hours. I smiled a little.

"You coming?" Mione asked. I turned and looked at Dumbledore before turning back to her.

"Yeah" I said.

Hermione and I were the first ones to arrive back at the office, then the weasleys came, then Harry came, and was covered in sweat. Few seconds later Dumbledore sent out bags to grimmauld place and we took the portkey.

We landed in st mungo's. Fred holds onto my hand as we walk to find Arthur. Harry and hermione talked to the reception while we wait and they came back. We all hurried to where they told us he was staying.