39. quidditch world cup

"Prongs, we've been here before!" I heard my voice echo as we looked around the graveyard.

I saw a tom riddle grave.

"She only sings it when she's sad and don't wanna be alone what did you do!" I heard harry.

"Avada kedavra!" I heard another voice.

"Sweety let go, Jackie let go!" I heard a sweet voice.

"Don't turn your back on me lady potter come out and play like you always wanted to!" I heard a voice.

"Have it your way then bitch" I yelled.

"Jackie! Jackie!"

"what" I said not opening my eyes.

"wake up you idiot" I heard hermione I opened my eyes to see where she stood and I wrapped my arms around her and close my eyes again.

"wake up jackie" she warned.

"Please, I only fall asleep now" I whined laying on the bed again.

"I got mini cake" I jolted up.

"where is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"downstairs" she laughed, I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth and ran downstairs as fast as I could. Mini cakes are my favorite sweets in the world. I used to eat those when we get to the park sometimes with harry.

"Good morning Jackie dear" molly said.

"morning molly, where's my mini cake?" I asked looking for it with my tired eyes.

"your what dear?" She questioned then I spotted it.

"this" I opened the box and I actually found five "here try it, it's so amazing" I pushed one to her lips she looked at me hesitantly.

"Nothings in it I swear, try it" I laughed and she took a bite, her eyes widened
"see? This is what I told you about" I sat down at the table eating the rest.

"you already eat it!?" I heard hermione from my back.

"what did you expect then mione?" I said. made her laugh.

"hurry up, Jackie, get changed, we'll be  leaving soon!" I heard hermione yelling from downstairs as I change into my outfit.

"I'm almost done!" I called back.

♤♡◇♧

We all walked out the burrow. Ron and i were still yawning, last night we were talking and laughing while harry was asleep. Harry hold my hands as we walk.

We soon met Amos and his son Cedric, me and Cedric met when I got into a fight with a hufflepuff boy in second year, I was about to punch the boy when he got on my way and I punched him instead.

Ever since that day he is my friend he always says that he loves me his little sister.

"hey big boy" I said as we hugged.