This is an AU: The Important Information of the AU

1) Ei didn't create Kunikuzushi as a puppet but actually gave birth to him.

2) Kunikuzushi and Y/n were born 20 years before the vision hunt decree

3) Y/n was born first and looked identical to Morax while Kunikuzushi was born second and looked identical to Ei.

4) Morax and Ei had a drunken one-night stand that resulted in the twins.

5) Asmoday has a twin called Asmodeus.

6) Asmodeus is an extreme pervert and the God of Lust

7) Y/n is now the strongest Archon with Kunikuzushi being a close second.

8) Y/n and Kunikuzushi joined the Fatui in their mid-teens

9) Y/n hates Celestia because she thinks that the gods that reside there are like Asmodeus, but other than the connection to Celestia she has no problems with the Seven.

10) Y/n and Kunikuzushi are grateful to Asmoday for giving them new Archon clothes.

11) Kunikuzushi and Xiao are overprotective of Y/n since she can be a bit naive when it comes to romance and love.

12) Xiao managed to change his contract to be solely protecting and serving Y/n because of how reckless she can be and Morax wanted her to be protected since she's the next choice of Archon after he retires/die.

13) Y/n has a ton of education under her belt even though people might not think so

14) Y/n publically shares the title of the Sixth Fatui Harbinger with Scaramouche even though she could easily be the 1st. 

15) Scaramouche was only able to rise to the sixth position because of inexperience.

16) Y/n and the Tsaritsa has talked about her rank and decided to have her as the 0th Fatui Harbinger in secret but only tell the other harbingers she's sharing her brother's rank to have her true power and strength a secret. Stating the fewer people who know the better.

17) Scaramouche knows the reason Y/n isn't higher is because of him and is training to become stronger.

18) Dottore is suspicious of Y/n's true reasoning for not climbing the rank.

19) Columbina and y/n are the closest amongst the Harbingers excluding Scaramouche

20)  Although Y/n is the 0th Fatui Harbinger she has no title and no one knows her name so they think it's a myth.

21) Y/n has conned Diluc into giving her wine even thou she's underage.

22) Y/n, Xiao, and Scaramouche are always together.

23) Xiao is Y/n's personal assistant in the Fatui and only helps with the paperwork she gets as the 0th Fatui Harbinger,

24) Y/n shares Scaramouches hatred for Ei. After Ei abandoned him she refuses to go to Inazuma unless absolutely necessary.

25) Yae adopted two Kitsune who became Y/n and Scaramouches familiars.

26) Morax was very promiscuous in his past but settled down with Guizhong 

27) Y/n has accidentally and unknowingly started a harem

28) Zhongli is planning to sit her down and talk about it

29) The people in the Harem decided to work together to gain Y/n's romantic love deciding it easier and smarter since her naivety is very difficult to break through

30) Ei also knows about the Harem and is pulling some strings to make it happen.

31) The Tsaritsa is giving Y/n romance books to break through to her that the people in the harem want more than friendship

32)  The Tsaritsa will be the one to make the harem happen

33) Y/n has obtained three kids.

34) Y/n adopted Klee after finding her lost in the woods near Sumeru and went to the authorities.

35) Qiqi followed Y/n home and Y/n ended up keeping her. They take her to Bubu pharmacy to visit Baizhu.

36) Il Dottore gifted Y/n his child segment as a belated welcoming gift after seeing how happy he was being a father to his two other children.

37) Dottore told her to call it Zandik

38) Y/n's children know they can shapeshift and enjoy that they can call them anything.

39) Qiqi calls Y/n Mama

40) Klee calls Y/n Papa

41) Zandik calls Y/n: Parent in public and mom/dad in private