Entrance Exam

Yuuei High! The department of heroes! It is there that the nation's hopefuls strive to acquire the necessary qualifications to become pros! Of all such schools throughout the nation, it ranks the most popular -- and the most difficult! Each year, less than one in three hundred examinees make it in! Gaze upon the man who turned down the National Valor Prize! All Might!! And here is the man with the highest tally of resolved cases in history! The combustion-type hero Endeavor!! Not least id the recipient of the 'Best Genist' award for eight consecutive years... Best Genist!! If you want to be remembered as a truly great hero, then enrollment at Yuuei is essential!" 

Izuku: "I... Made it..." Exam day has arrived at last! Today I take on Yueei's practical skill exam!! Unfortunately, I didn't have any time to test out the power All Might gave me... All I did was swallow one of his hairs... Did it really take...?

Male: "Fuck off, Deku!!"

Izuku: "Kacchan!!"

Male: "Don't stand in my way, or do you wanna fucking die?"

Bakugo Katsuki

Age: 17

Nickname: Kacchan

Izuku: "Hey theeeeere! G-good morning, and let's both do our..." 

Katsuki walks past him.

Izuku: Ever since that day this all began, Kacchan hasn't laid a finger on me.

Random 1: "Oh look, isn't that Bakugo? From the sludge guy incident?"

Random 2: "Whoa, you're right...."

Izuku: I'd gotten so used to cowering before him. Things have changed, man!! Just remember these past ten months! Abd step forward! Your first big step towards being a hero!

Izuku runs forward.

Izuku: This is it!!!!

Izuku almost faceplants.

Izuku: "... ... ... ...?"

Girl: "You all right?"

Izuku floats.

Izuku: "Pweeh?"

The girl claps and Izuku is firmly on the ground again.

Girl: "Sorry for going crazy with my quirk there. I just think it'd have been a bad omen if you tripped, you know? I'm just so nervous, Bet you are too!"

Izuku: "Huh? Ah... Uh..."

Girl: "Well, good luck later!"

Izuku: "............!" I talked to a girl!

He didn't actually say anything though.

Everyone enters the building.

A yellow-haired male starts shouting.