Kunikuzushi

It took two years for Y/n's current lovers to get her to understand that they wanted a romantic relationship.

Name: Kunikuzushi Raiden

Age: 17-18

Gender: Male

Sex: Male

Pronouns: He/him

Birthday: January 3

Height: 5'4 (162.56 cm)

Quirk: None

Birthplace: Tenshukaku, Inazuma City

Personality:

When Scaramouche was in his early teens, he was an individual that could be compared to a "blank slate" and was fairly pure and innocent in his gratefulness for the humans that had accepted him as one of them.

In his later teen years, he treats most people, especially regular humans, with contempt. He is naturally a cunning individual, possessing the wit and power to back him up, he is an unpredictable person.

Although he does adore and admire his elder twin. Trying to live up to his perspective of them. Although they do try to get him to develop his own personality.

Titles:

God of Strategy

Weapon Archon

One Half of the Twin Archons

The Technology Archons Twin

Kabukimono

Shax (Archon Name)

Scaramouche

Sixth Fatui Harbinger: The Balladeer (Shares position and title with Y/n like Makoto and Ei shared the title of Baal)

Vision Description: Scaramouche doesn't give out visions often but when he does it's usually an earing. His visions grant the user the ability to create weapons at will. Its design is a black vision with two light gray polearms in an x-shape.

Vision: Fake Electro

Family:

Raiden Ei: Mother

Quan Y/n: Twin

Quan Zhongli: Father

Teijo: Y/n's Familiar

Misaki: Familiar

Occupation:

Archon

Student

Harbinger

Affiliation:

The Fatui

The Fatui Harbingers

U.A. High

The Archons

Celestia

Archon Look: (Designed by Asmoday since she no longer trusts Asmodeus to do his one job)

Fatui Look: