Xiao

You still have to do the paperwork for the Tsaritsa.

Name: Xiao

Age: x>2000

Gender: Male

Sex: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Birthday: April 17

Height: 5'3 (160cm)

Quirk: None

Birthplace: Unknown

Personality:

He has a reserved demeanor and has little intention of getting close to mortals. He does not want sympathy for his past and believes his fellow Yakshas would also find it insulting.

He is immensely grateful to Morax for saving him, dedicating his life to protecting Liyue as payment. He does not take lightly to those who speak ill of the Geo Archon regardless of whoever they are. Despite suffering from constant karmic debt, Xiao is highly resilient towards its alluring corruption, as his fellow yaksha have either succumbed or died to it. Due to this debt, he prefers being alone and rarely involves himself in mortal affairs; in the few times he does have to, he asks they get to the point for their own sake.

Xiao is unfamiliar with many human customs and societal norms, often finding them strange, childish, or pointless. To others, he can come off as distant and intimidating. He is also a strict yet effective teacher when acting as a mentor figure for Ganyu, but he believes that as a soul-slaughtering yaksha, he is not a suitable teacher for her.

Titles:

Guardian Yaksha

Nuo Dancer of Evil Conquering

Alatus, the Golden-Winged King

Adeptus Xiao

Conquer of Demons

Vision: Anemo

Family:

The Yaksha

Zhongli

Y/n: Sister 

Occupation:

Yaksha

Adeptus

Student

Affiliation:

The Adepti

UA High