Independence Day

Robin, B-0-1. Gotham City; July 4th; 12:00 EDT

The scene opens to show Mr. Freeze attacking people pick-nicking. But he was stopped when a Birdarang hit his freeze ray and a foot kicked his helmet.

Freeze: "The Boy Wonder. The Bat sent you to drag me off to prison. Frankly, I'm underwhelmed."

Leaping into view of the camera, we see the hero who had stopped Freeze. Who was none other than Dick Greyson as Robin.

Robin: "Great, but I'm kind of in a hurry here."

Freeze annoyed by the young hero's dismissal, begins to charge up his freeze gun again, aiming at the boy.

Freeze: "Kid's these days. Always in a rush."

Robin: "Not talking to you~"

Freeze was confused by the boy's sing-song tone of the response and stuttered for a moment. Robin then pointed behind him. Turning around he was greeted by a flying punch from the caped crusader himself, knocking the villain out cold while cracking his helmet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speedy, B-0-7. Star City - Main Bridge; July 4th; 9:01 PDT

The villain known as Icicle Junior is seen freezing up the bridge, knocking cars off balance and causing many crashes. He begins to laugh maniacally before red and green arrows rained down stopping him from causing any more damage.

Icicle Jr: "Finally! I was wondering what else I had to do to get some attention around here!"

Now facing the archer-themed heroes, Icicle Junoir began to charge up an attack only for Speedy to get impatient and launch a few arrows at the ice villain, who quickly threw up a shield of ice to block them.

Speedy: "Can't believe Junior did this for attention. This distraction better not interfere with anything."

Once again the archers released a volley of arrows with a boxing glove arrow nailing Junior right in his jaw, knocking him out.

Green Arrow: "Guess the kid had a glass jaw" he said laughing at his own joke.

Speedy: "Hilarious" he drawled. "Can we go now?" His already thin patients wearing even more thin. "Today's the day."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqualad, B-0-2 - Pearl Harbor; July 4th; 6:02 HST.

The harbour is shown to have many large ice shards covering it. Many ships were frozen in place as the scene zooms in to show Killer Frost as the culprit, who was throwing ice at an unknown target. The camera panned to show that her target was Aquaman, the King of Atlantis. Lunging towards her he destroys two turrets before attempting to hit the ice themed villainess, Killer Frost shot ice at the water hero intending to freeze him. But unknown to him, a dark skinned Atlantean was sneaking up behind her, the young Atlantean had attempted to surprise her, but he only succeeded in causing her to lose focus. After a few more minutes of Aqualad dodging her attacks, the young hero managed to close the distance and froze his WaterBearers, hitting the villainess, knocking her out.