Welcome to Happy Harbour

Star City - Docks; July 17th 23:16 PDT

In the cover of the night, two people are unloading a truck. An arrow drops between them as they remove the first long, flat container. Red fletching shows off, and the nock blinks bright red before releasing gas. The two stumble, and the container flies, revealing a high-tech gun. Which slides to the feet of one of their associates. He takes aim, the barrel gaining three red streaks. He looks at the construction over his head, finally zeroing in on Speedy, who seems to have entirely ditched the hat. 

"You again!" Brick yells at the teenager. "I'm starting to get insulted. Green Arrow's not messing up my operation personally." Then, he narrows his eyes as he aims for Speedy. 

The Arrow-themed protége dives right, grabbing onto the next support column, just barely staying in front of the shots.

 As Brick shoots at the bridge, he nearly grabs it; he drops down one level and runs across that bridge instead. Brick shoots just in front of the young man, who changes his momentum, so he flips as he nocks an arrow and releases it. He shoots it right down the barrel, causing it to explode in Brick's hand, leaving him physically unharmed even though it shreds his suit.

 "Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size?!" he yells even more angrily at the Arrow-themed eighteen-year-old. "Scorch the Earth, boys." he commands. 

The other four raise their guns to do just that, but a blur comes through, and two are suddenly left weaponless. The two different turn towards where the blur ran off to, only for their guns to be knocked out of their hands. 

Robin swings into an opening in the crates with his happy cackle. Bring their attention right to Aqualad. 

The Atlantean drops down, his water-bears turning into whips, which hit the smugglers in full force. Knocking them into the back of the truck and to the ground, unconscious. Brick lifts a chunk of concrete and throws it at Speedy, who uses the crates to his advantage as he waits to strike with his already-nocked arrow. He stops, bracing himself in a downward diagonal with his foot on one of the crates as he launches an arrow that explodes and hits Brick's massive shoulder. 

It doesn't stop the metahuman from throwing another piece of concrete at Speedy. However, this time, Speedy jumps out of the way, nocking another arrow as Aqualad jumps where Speedy was with a mace and sword formed from his WaterBearers. Chopping the concrete in two. This allows Speedy to hit Brick with a gas arrow. Speedy walks to the slightly out-of-breath Aqualad as he releases the magic that lets his water-bearers take shape.

 "The cave is perfect. It has everything the Team will need." the Atlantean tells the older hero." For covert missions." Robin says, dropping down behind Speedy. "You know, spy stuff." Kid Flash runs up the crates and lands shy of the edge with an inverted half. "And wait till you see Superboy and Miss Martian!" he says excitedly. 

The gas wasn't enough to remove Brick, which is apparent as he lets loose another war cry and throws another piece of concrete at the four conversing teenagers. Speedy, Robin, and Kid Flash all dive out of the way, but Aqualad remains firm. 

Taking out the concrete with twin maces. Speedy uses two arrows that stick to Brick's chest and releases three spurts of flame to knock him back. Though the villain chuckles. 

"Tell Arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's job." Speedy nocks another arrow and aims it towards the villain. Brick stands tall, his arms out wide. "Go ahead." Speedy grinds his teeth as he shoots this arrow. Which hits, and for a moment, nothing happens; then foam releases from the capsule stuck to Brick and traps him in it. Kid Flash skids to a stop, crouched under Speedy's aim, just in case. "High-density polyurethane foam. Nice."