Fireworks

The scene shows a G-gnome on a desk as Desmond paces in front of several large TV monitors. Finally, they all turn on, showing silhouettes of seven individuals known as the light.

After demanding to know why he had called them, he explained that he had captured the four sidekicks of some of the major heroes. He was then told to clone them but to brainwash Crimson Lantern, as his ring wouldn't work for the clone. He then asked what to do about the other three. Once the cloning was done, he was told to dispose of them. After that, the monitors shut off, leaving Desmond smiling creepily as the camera fades away.

"Time runs short. Wake up. AWAKEN NOW!"

 Three of the four teens jolt awake, looking confused about their surroundings; Kid Flash notices that Superboy is staring at them.

"Quite staring; it's creepy."

He remarked, only to be silenced by Robin, who warned him.

"How about you don't piss off the guy who can probably fry us with a glare."

Then they noticed Crimson was still out cold but with red plasma dripping from his mouth; the other three knew what was happening. His anger was rising.

With his consciousness fading in and out, he could vaguely hear Aqualad speak to what he assumed was Superboy, a few words from Kid and Robin, but he did hear Superboy say something without faltering or feeling that he was lying. It made his plasma boil hotter.

"What... What if I wasn't?"

But when he heard the voice of Desmond, his eyes snapped open, revealing they were glowing blood red. Suddenly, he vomited out more red plasma, which melted through his tube, freeing him. he then sent a construct of a clawed red fist at him and then another one to the G-gnome on Superboy's shoulder, sending the villain out of the room and killing the G-gnome. A look shared between the clone and the lantern was all that needed to be said, as after a quick nod, they freed Kid and Aqualad while Robin freed himself; they destroyed the DNA collected from them and ran for an exit. 

Superboy heard a voice leading him closer to the exit as they ran. Directing the group, he leads them to a dead end with a vent, which, after a moment, they enter and begin to crawl to the elevator shaft where Crimson carried them up on a constructed platform after Superboy tried to fly but failed.

"Superman can fly. Why can't I?"

"You are not Superman; you are Superboy, which is good enough. As you are you and not him."

Crimson replied, getting a slight smile on the clone's face.

The group continued to make their way out, with Robin hacking the motion sensors to buy them more time. By the time they made it to sub-level 1, an alarm began to blare, causing doors to shut themselves, which Kid ran into as he couldn't stop in time. The three heroes with enchanted couldn't pry it open, and Robin couldn't hack it in time as a pair of G-Trolls rounded the corner. The group decides to flee to get out quicker and easier. But unfortunately, they were cut off by a horde of G-Trolls, G-Elves and Guardian, all of whom have G-Gnomes on their shoulders. Crimson began to form a construct when someone set off a chain reaction with the G-gnomes,  while Robin, Kid and Aqualad all fell to the ground, Superboy only fell to his knees while Crimson began to clutch his head as more plasma began to fall from his mouth.