Chapter 1

Daniel became an orphan when he was 7
He lost his parents at the hands of a debt
collector, he had no one else to trust but himself, he ran away from the orphanage when he was 9years old, he could't take any more of the bully's and the abuse anymore so.. he ran away.

Then something happen, someone found him wondering at a near by
Brige, that person was Daniel's savior, that person took him home and for a year that person spoils him, showering him with gifts like he was his own son to him,  but it all change when that person lost his right eye from a debt collector, he cried when he saw him for the first time with a bloody eye patch from his right eye, he didn't let him out of his sight because he think that, that debt collector will come back, after 5mounts someone new came thu the town that daniel lives at he was fearless not like daniel, he was strong not like daniel, and..slowly daniel begon to think that that boy is his enemy because, that boy.. bacane to take his savoirs more time, then one day he followed them somewhere,
"N-no- this is too fucking hard im not gonna master it anyway!" The boy said "its not about mastering its about trying" the savior said with a sigh, daniel the was mesmerize by the seen in front of him then... he suddenly slip, it was quite a load sound considering that daniel was on top of some trash, "daniel?" "I...i... i hate you!!" Daniel said as tears falls thour his cheeks, sigh "daniel.." "ah sinu! Who's...? That?" The boy said, sinu then picks daniel up and holds him and trys to calm him down "is he your kid?" "I hate you, i hate you, i hate you!!!" Daniel said as he punch sinu's  chest, "daniel... whats wrong??" Sinu said with a sigh " you dont love me anymore!! Its because of that guy!" Daniel sobs as he point towards the kid, " jake?... your jealous because??" "Because you spend more time with himm!" Daniel sobs even louder "whats going on here?!" "Yeonhui!?n-nothi-", "awh my baby~ who bullied you huh nonna will punish them" yeonhui said as he hug daniel "he doest love me any more!!" Daniel sobs as he pointed sinu, "...your being a spoiled brat!" Jake said and daniel then sobs louder "WAHHH".

And thats how jake and daniels friendship begin..

(Hi guys sorry that i took so long of a break its bc i forgot for a year my password to this acc :b, but this is the new story that ive been working on this is the preview of the story ofc idk if im gnna update this again bc its near school days again (ps sorry for the grammar english is not my first word)

Lookism 2! (daniel harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें