Chapter 4

Daniel then hire a babysitter for 4 days. he then went to the location of the bar, and he was amazed by how the bar looked, it was big and kinda look like a hotel, daniel then felt excited when he saw at how big this look, daniel then went inside and for a minute all eyes was on him. He then walk over to the bar tender and says "hi, im here for the interview?" Daniel says, for a hot minute the bartender looks at him up and down and says "then, follow me!" The bar tender say flirtly. He then was put into a room with several people around, "okay everyone i know that ya'll are here for the interview so i need ya'll to form a line and let me see your face" the woman with glasses says as she smile brightly, 'need to see our faces?' Daniel thought, after a short wait, it was daniels turn, "o my god! Your hired! What a handsome face!, a face like yours should be seen!! **** put him in the star list" the woman said to his secretary, "im hired?.." daniel was dumbfounded by this, ' from only looking at my face?...' daniel thought, "ah yes mr. park, please follow me to your room" the secretary said as he leads the way, "o-oh! Okay.." daniel answered, daniel the follow the man the room, the room was just a bedroom and bathroom, before the secretary left, he handed a box to daniel, " whens the training starts?" Daniel said, " ugh, this is training dumb ass, dont you know what you sign up for?" The secretary said as he was annoyed, daniel can only shake his head, the secretary was shocked at first but then laugh, "well then good luck for tomorrow, cause you'll be getting your first ever client" the secretary said smiling, "and be sure to use those, your gonna need the stretch" the secretary added as he leaves, ' the stretch?' Daniel thought, Daniel didn't know he was getting his answer when he open the box that was given to him, daniel then took a shower and change his clothes and sat in the bed, he then open the box it was....'S$X TOY$!?' Daniel screams to his mind as he was blushing the box contained a skin colored detailed dildo, and a small pink toy that shaped like an egg with a remote that is also shape like an egg, and some condoms, lube, and birth pills(every box contained this item). Daniel blushes as soon as he saw the dildo inside, he then heard a knock on the door, daniel then went to the door and open it it was...at rude as secretary from before?! "Hey you! Huh?" The secretary said as he looks at daniel and the s$x toys that were on the bed, " you didn't even prep your self?" The secretary said "we-well...i don't think-", " i know you need the money and this job pays $$$$$$won per client.. it pays well" the secretary cuts daniel, " h-how did you-" "its because Most people comes here for work and money" the secretary cuts daniel again, "o-oh" daniel could only sigh, daniel did need the money, daniel wanted to put aiden to nursery while he studys in school, and while he works... daniel cloud't help but frown at himself for not providing for his aiden, 'for the sake of aiden...and for me..' daniel thought, "you should take the pink vib*** and lube, condoms with you, and oh yea prep will you?" The secretary interrupts daniel from his thoughts, " i-i thought this was only training?" Daniel said "well your client needs you now. So prep your self mr. park" the secretary said, " ill come back to pick you up, and i better see that in you" the secretary said as he points out the ponk vib*** across the room, daniel just nod as a thick blush became visible across daniels face, daniel then quickly closes tge door shut, daniel then undresses his bottoms and went to the bed, 'this is gonna fit right?' Daniel question himself, and then takes the lube and he then fingers himselfs so that it wouldn't hurt,he then takes the vib*** and places it in his entrance, and proceeds to push it in. The vib*** went in smoothly, daniel then stayed in that position for sometime, trying to get comfortable before putting his pants back on, he then heard a knock on the door, he then went to the door and oped it, "are you ready? And wheres the remote?" It was the secretary again, " yea...i think so...." Daniel said as he handed the secretary the remote of the vib***, daniel then felt the vib*** move inside him, and he knows it was the secretary teasing him, " ngh.." daniel whispered a moan under neath his breath, "wait are you a virgin?" The secretary said as he laugh at his own joke, "turn it off~.." daniel said, "wow no can do mr park, this is the lowest level and yet, your already acting like this..." the secretary said as he looks at daniel up and down, " follow me " the secretary added, daniel then wobble following the secretary to a room that says 'VVIP'. The secretary then knocks in the door and it open..."hi sir, its an honor to meet you sir-" the secretary said, "enough sweet talk wheres our order?" The vvip said, " o-oh.. this is Daniel park, and this is his remote" the secretary said as he pushes daniel infront of him, "hmm.... Not bad" the vvip said as he pulled me in the room closing the door....