Lookism 2(Chapter 6-9)

DANIELS POV
I woke up in a unfamiliar room, ' this isn't the room that I slept last night' I thought I saw a look around, still laying down, I then heard the door open, it was.... A man in a uniform that look likes he work for a ambulance, " hello Mr. Daniel Park. The boss asked me to give you this and to treat you." the man with tan skin and blonde hair said as he handed me the suitcase, I then tried to sit up, but my back gave in, 'ugh my back...' I said through my head, I then look over to the man and saw him looking away while brushing, i then quickly realize that i was naked from top to bottom with bite marks and love marks all over my body, i then quickly cover my self up with blanket, "...boss wanted to give you this" the man said as he gave me the suitcase, i then took a peak inside it and it was...money!?, i then saw a note besides the night stand and read it, it says "ill see you soon daniel park, and ive transferred the money into your account while you were asleep, and left you a little tip...eugene" the note said, "this is your clothes" the blond man to me as he handed me a pair of clothes, after some small talk while him treating the bite marks that was left on my chest , ive learn that his name was taejin cheon and its his second week to work for this ambulance company, thats all he told me about himself and i notice something off about him....

THIRD PERSONS POV

"So...your our bosses lover huh? Must me nice." taejin said said he was rapping up the first aid kit, "n-no...i..uhm a prostitute...?" Daniel said hesitantly because he was still not use to being called a prostitute even tho he works like one.... Taejin then pins daniel to the bed and says "then you wont mind helping me then?" Taejin said as he blush and rubs his bulge in daniels ass, "!!....i-i m-my back still hurts from last night s-so...." daniel said as he was trying to push taejin, taejin then rougly kisses daniel, feeling daniels mouth from every corner, "im sorry...i just need to-" "i know.." daniel cuts taejin offs, daniel then puts his arms in taejins neck and kisses him gently, ' if im going to be working like this...i should get use to it...' daniel thought, taejin then kisses daniel back roughly, "c-can i..?" Taejin said as he unbuckles his belt....

After 2 hours daniel was about to passout, "tae-taejin ple-please~ ah!~" daniel moans, "just a bit more..ha~" tae jin said as he grunts, taejin then moves his hip faster and harder, "s-so~big~.....wa-wait~ slo-slow down~ ngh!~" daniel moan as he griped the bed sheets....

After an hour daniel was ready to go home, "w-wait..! My stuff...!" Daniel said to taejin, " dont worry its in the car..." taejin said as he stares at daniel up and down, "uhm... could you patch my hickeys and marks up?...." Daniel said, " why? Do you have a lover or something?" Taejin said jokingly, "...no i...uhm have a son.." Daniel said to taejin, taejin then went quiet for a while, and said "....so you have a wife and kids huh? Do they know that you're working here?" Taejin said, "no I don't have a wife and-" "then you got a girl pregnant at your age?" Taejin said as he cut off daniel, Daniel said nothing, "i-im sorry I shouldn't have gotten that far.." taejin apologizes, "....no...i give birth to him.." daniel said hesitantly, "what? How?" Taejin said, "..i-i dont know too..." "so what now? Are you gonna have the bosses baby?" Taejin said as he didn't believe Daniel, " believe it or not it's the truth.." Daniel said, " yeah right.." taejin shrug.
After that taejin patches his hickeys and bite marks up, he then drives daniel to daniels apartment, as they were at the car, the tension in there was awkward, no one said a word to each other.

after daniel was droped off, he then payed the babysitter and after the babysitter left, daniel then took a bath and he then puts his child to sleep. Daniel then took a pill just incase and then texts the secretary that he has studies tomorrow(a/n daniel studies ofcourse but its kind off online study?, or like he got into som cheap school so he can continue his learning) the secretary then text back to daniel saying, "you can come back at Saturday, i told the boss that your still at school, she said that you can work on weekends.Ugh why are you her favorite? Your not even that handsome, and the boss said that you should work out so that you wont pass out during your work. I recommend that you should try to make your waist smaller cuz the costumers don't want a big ass waist." the secretary texted leaving criticism at the end, daniel then text the secretary saying "thank you, and ill work out, thank you...", 'am i fat already?, i must me...ill try to workout' daniel thought as he drifted off to sleep. ⭐️