Chapter 5

DANIELS POV

The vvip had glasses and i think that hes about the same height and age as me, the vvip the trows me in to the bed and there was another person?, "uh-uhm, hi im daniel park-" "well daniel, your here to teach my brother!" The vvip said, "teach your brother?" I said as i didnt know what he ment, "sex education of course" he said as he looks at me in the eye, "well now, your gonna be here for awhile so why dont we get to know each other a bit, im yoojin, you can call me eugene, and this is my twin brother yuseong" eugene said as he pointed his brother.

"Well now...strip.."

I think its been 20 minutes now and im already loosing my mind, Eugene has been teasing me...turning the vib*** on in full volume then taking it our while he fingers me...i been moaning for 20 fucking minutes...while Eugenes brother jst sat their watching us...

"I think you lose enough" eugene said as he looks at me up and down, "now look carefully brother, now....im going to insert my dick inside him and after that ill just do what my body want..." eugen said as he suddenly trust inside me, "Ah! Mhmm ugh!" I moan, it went in so smoothly in one trust, he then flips me so he can see my back and then suddenly trust again, "oh yuseong my my brother look at that.. dont worry... yourll have your turn..." eugene said to his brother, "n-no wait!" I said as i tried to push him back "my mr daniel relax.. its only the half of it...you should relax and let me do all the hard work.." eugene said as he pins my hand above my head, he then moves his hip in a inhuman speed, "ah hmm" i tried to hide my moans but he then grabs me and said "dont hold back your precious moans~ daniel" he said as he grabs my hips and starts moving faster...

(2 hours later)

THIRD PERSONS POV

Its been 2 hours and eugene is still fucking daniel, daniel was a moaning mess and he keeps twitching every time eugene slams into him, daneil the glance at eugenes brother just to see him jerking off. Daniel was covered with bite marks and bruises in his wrist and neck, daniels belly hurts, its field with cum from eugene....cum over flowing in daniels ass...daniel thought he was about to die when he feels his stomach tingles, " dont squeeze so hard your gonna break my dick off" eugene said as he went even faster and harder than before, "ah~~Ah~~ngh~" daniel moans even louder as eugene cums in daniels ass, "haa~ well im so sorry but i have a meeting to attend too and im about.. 2 hours late.., but dont worry mr daniel~ my brothers to the rescue~" eugene said as he stands up, leaving daniel a moaning and twitching mess, daniel was about to just stay there and sleep when suddenly he felt someone grab him, " have fun~" eugene said as he went to the bathroom to shower, "wa-wait i thought we were done-" daniel said before yuseong trust into him, yuseong then grabs daniels nipples and started to play with them, "ngh~! Sl-slow dow-n plea~se" daniel said though his moans, but yuseong didnt listen and got even harder and faster that before, daniel then feels his eyes roll backwards because of this action, daniels moans was so load it was heard all over the room, yuseong the started to leave love marks and bite marks all over daniels body, daniel was tried and felt like he was about to explode from the c$m in his belly, after 30 minutes eugene was seen, eugene then stands there not doing anything just smiling, "ah~ngh~haa~slow-slown d-down please~~" daniel said, daniel then looks at eugene and saw him smiling, "what a scene~ well im off now, ill be back tomorrow see you~" eugen said informing his brother...

THE NEXT DAY

Daniel didnt know if he was just a prostitute or a s$x sla$ve....yuseong haven't stop pounding daniels ass all night long....its been 5 hours and its 4 in the morning, daniels a moaning mess, daniel was losing his mind, he felt pleasure and pain all at once, he didnt even know if yuseong was human or not, even if daniels pass out yuseong stills pounds into him, daniel had passout 3 times for the pass hours, every time he wokes up the beast was still in him, "ah~ah~~~more~ngh~mnnmm" daniel moan, daniel was losing it, his mind is all mess up, yuseong didnt say anything though out the long night, he just moans quietly, "ahn~" daniel then lets out a loud moan befefore c$mming in his chest. Yuseong then stops and went to grab a drink in the near by fringe, 'its finally over..' daniel said though his mind as he was aboit to close his eyes, the door opened....
It was... eugene?...."my brother you look tried." Eugene said to his brother who was standing their and drinking some water, "did you guys just ended?" Eugene ask his brother, anf his brother just nodded in response, " well the meeting didnt go as it was planed so i need to get off some steam... whould you help me daniel?" Eugene said as he looked at daniel who was peacefully sleeping, "hmm....ah~your full..., then lets take this to the bath room then....yuseong you go to the room nest to this room and sleep their for the night..." eugene said as he picks daniel up in a bridely way, and went to the bathroom leaving his brother there.

"N-no more~" daniel said as he breathes heavily to catch his breath, its been 2 hours since they walked into the bathroom, eugene was rough on daniel this time, eugene then attacks daniels mouth, he then explore daniels mouth with his tongue skillfully, daniel then let out a moan and tried to push eugene off of him but he was to weak to do so, "haa~after all that with my brother and all this with me you still so tight~" eugene said as he wipe off the saliva from his mouth, "ple~please~ sto~stop im so~ full~" daniel moan out to eugene as he touch his belly, "you might as well be pregnant if your this full~" eugene laughs as he touches the bulging stomach of daniel, 'n-no...i dont want to be pregnant...'daniel thought out loud, "well good news for you then~ you wont" eugene said as he again slams hid dick in daniels hole, daniel then lets out a loud moan that can be heard from the bedroom, "lets do this in the bed daniel~" eugene said as he picks daniel up from the bathtub, daniel then automatically puts his hand in eugenes neck so he wouldn't fall off, eugene then grabs daniels thighs and picks him up while his dick was still in him, "ngh~" daniel moan as eugene moves, eugene then takes daniel to the bed room and trows him in the bed, eugene then suddenly pounds into him making daniel arch his back, "my my what a sight~" eugene said as he kisses daniel, another 2 hours has pass and now their in the bathroom again, "ngh! Ah~ ha~" daniel moans as eugene fingers his hole to let the c&m out of daniels hole...1hour later daniel was peachfully asleep in eugene arms, eugene then takes daniel and takes him to a another room that was clean and leaving daniel their to sleep peacefully, " ill see you soon daniel~" eugene said as he kisses daniels forehead....

(Hi guys sorry if the past chapter where short, i actually just break this into five parts bc i thought it was long, the next chapter is just all of this combine so you can just skip this