Chapter 7

(THE NEXT DAY[Wednesday] )

Daniel woke up in early in the morning and daniel then try's to stand up from the bed but his back suddenly hurts, 'ugh! My back!..' daniel thought as he rubs his back gently, daniel then make his way to the bathroom and took a showered and brushed his teeth, daniel then sits at the wooden floor and thinks about getting a new apartment, 'with this money...i can get a new apartment..' daniel thought as he looks at the suitcase full of money, 'should i go to school too? I heard that theres an apartment for sale, just around some schools...no...for an apartment and school? I have to work more... so that Aiden will have a better future...ill get the apartment near a school and a private tutor? Just for Monday to Friday! And i can work too!...i will go to school...but not this year...because its haft the semester already....i will go to school....i just need to...work at weekends....right?...' daniel thought as daniel was determine to go to school and finish his studys for his Aiden's future , 2 days passed quickly. daniel agains hire the babysitter that babysits Aiden before, daniel then took his back pack and got into a taxi and made his was to his 'work place'....

"My my, didn't think that you would actually come back.." the secretary, said as he greeted Daniel, ".. next year I won't be back..." Daniel said that as he laughs awkwardly, "oh my, well thats in 6 months... and I know that's a lie right there......" the secretary said jokingly, Daniel just laughs awkwardly, " well Daniel, congrats, your first customer was a big shot. And someone already booked you for the night." The secretary said., then you then just nodded and headed to the room where the vvip is.

DANIELS POV

I was about to knock at the vvips door suddenly, the door burst open, I I was about to fall, but suddenly someone catch me.... It was... eugene?!????
"Didnt expected to see you here daniel~" eugene said as he holds me in my waist, "are you-" i was about too ask if he was my costumer again but someone interrupt me, "seems that my order is here. Let him in." Someone said from the inside of the vvip room, eugene then lets go of my waist and i started to walk inside the room. The room was big, i walk into whats look like a living room, i then saw two men and one of them was...taejin?!??....and the other one...has tattoos all over him, and he is what im guessing my 'costumer', "you can go." The man said to taejin then taejin then walked to the door leaving me with him, "so?.." the man said, "ah! H-hi im park hyung seok/daniel park and im your-" " i know." The man interrupts, "well? Im i not getting a show?" The man said, 'does he want me to suck him??' I thought, i then took off my clothes...i then kneel in front of him and i then started to unbuckle his belt.... ⭐️

Lookism 2! (daniel harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें