Chapter 9

Daniel woke and and he notice that he was aching all over his body, after a minute of staying there Daniel sits up from the bed and grabs the water bottle from the bed side night stand, Daniel then drinks it and heard a door open, Daniel then looks at the sudden sound and saw Samuel fully nude with a towel in his head, "oh. Your awake." Samuel said as he looks at Daniel who was blushing and couldn't help but stared at him, "My, my, danny, at this point you gonna drill a hole in me...what? Like the view?" Samuel said as he got closer at Daniel, "N-no! Sorry!" Daniel said as he looks away, "C'mon Danny, we have 2 hours left so...why don't we make some memories before i go.." Samuel said as he pins Daniel down again in the bed.....

But suddenly they heard a sudden knock out side the bedroom, "sir, boss wants to see you." Someone said out side the bedroom, "tell him, meet me at the near ****" Samuel said as he unpins Daniel, "looks like i have some business." Samuel said as he looks at Daniel, "ill see you very soon Daniel~" Samuel said as he kiss Daniel on the check before going to the next door closet, ' i should hurry up and get out of here.' Daniel thought as he pinks the money bag up in the table and stands up, but then he fell on the floor, 'ah~ he's a monster..' Daniel thought as he rubs his back, Daniel then manage to stands up but he felt something coming out of him...Daniel blush as he saw the thick fluid coming from his behind, Daniel then manage to go into the bathroom and get the thick fluid out, after that Daniel gets out and notice it was quiet, 'Samuel must left already' Daniel thought as he got dresses with his clothes from before, after that Daniel grabs the money bag Samuel has left him and headed to the place he work at...

(After 7 months of working at there, Daniel was a big shot at the vvip section, his regular costumers were [dg, Samuel, Eugene and yuseong], Its all because Daniel manages to listen to the managers words and work out, Daniel then for the last 7 mounts works out while managing online school and work, Daniel manages to have a slim and a little muscular figure. Daniel then manages to have a big amount of money that can last them years, Daniel then enroll Aiden into nursery and then enroll himself into Jae won high, Daniel bought an two bedroom apartment close to his sons nursery school, so that he can drop him off easily while still going to Jae won high, and of course Daniel quit his job there, and the manager and daniel had became friends, the manager said that daniel is always welcome to come back to this job if he want too. Daniel then finds a job in a near by convenient store near the school that he will be going, Daniel talked to the manager and the manager agrees to Daniel request to just work at 6pm-10pm.)

( sorry for the short chapter, but im trying to rush Daniel going to school so he can meet someone🤭)⭐️