C h a p t e r 7.5: Continuation

Xavier Ace Zefarda POV

I can't take my eyes on her. She's so quiet that it keeps bothering me. Simula ng dumating kami dito sa office ay hindi na ito ngumingiti at parang ang lalim ng iniisip.

I wonder if this is all about that kid. I thought that she is hurt by that kid but its a big no. But I can't forget her reaction she looks like she see something and she looks so sad and nervous.

While they are eating my secretary talk to me.

"Sir, you will have a meeting at three o'clock this afternoon. The higher ups are contacting us about the incoming event."

I nod at him and walk through my office at sumunod na rin ito.

I need to get ready I only have one hour to prepare for the meeting. I'm always prepared at everything it just that this day I can't focus.

Binalewala ko muna ang mag-isip ng kung ano-ano at nagpahinga muna saglit.

"Sir, mag-start na ang meeting kayo na lang inaantay"

Diko napansin nakaidlip na ako. Lumingon ako sa table ni sky pero wala ito. Napansin naman ni Dixon na hinahanap ko si Sky.

"Sir si Ms. Sky magpapaalam sana sa inyo na sasamahan niya si Ms. Judy sa mga papeles dahil marami daw ito ipiprint. Hindi na siya nakapagpaalam sa inyo dahil tulog po kayo at ayaw niya po kayo gisingin" at napakamot pa ito.

"Why you didn't wake up me?" I glare at him.

Dapat gisingin niya ako if about kay Sky. Tsk.

"Sir, sabi niyo kasi wag ko kayo gisingin if natutulog kayo at pag wala pang time para sa meeting niyo hehe"

Damn it. Naalala niya pa pala.

"Fine. If that's happen again gisingin mo ako lalo na at si Sky yun" he nod and smiled weird agad ko na man siya binigyan ng death glare kaya inayos niya ang sarili niya.

"Let's go to the conference" at lumabas na kami at dumiretsyo na sa meeting area.

*at the conference room*

I gather all the manager at different departments for the final meeting of the incoming event.

"As we discuss last ahm last week before we are stranded at our home. The venue of the event is no other located at Zefarda Entertainment Corporation 100 miles from here. This is what supposed to tell to those person who wants to go in our event. Second, The invitation card is already preparing by my team. We already have the list of the very important guest for that event. But we can let the outsider to join in the event for example the famous actresses and the richest person the boards can enter with or without invitation. Our team already prepare the clothes of the model who will do the fashion show" production team.

"About the budget, we have enough budget to open the event and we will launch the new product of the company in other to have a betting process. A person who has a big bet sure win. And we sure that many sponsors will be there" finance team.

"About the workers we already hired some seasonal workers and some electrician and ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just hearing their thoughts right now. I already give their specific task to do. I make sure that they can share what their plan. And all of them already consult me with their plan during leave days and I'm happy for the result. I trust them.

After they give all the plan I tell them that continue to proceed all the process within this week because in the next week will be the start of the event.