C h a p t er 29: The Truth

⚠️[warning rated spg]

It's been 5 years and we been 1 year officially coupled ni Ace marami na ang nagbago mga kaibigan namin na hindi ko inaasahan sila pala ang magkakatuluyan sa huli.

Flin and Tiffany already have a 2 years old cute little boy.

Threv and Judy already have a 3 years old super cute little girl.

Harith and Misha I didn't know na sila pala ang magkakatuluyan but they are happily married and Misha is 5 months pregnant.

Hance and Hailey I don't know kung pano sila nagkakilala pero grabe ang pagmamahal nila sa isa't isa they both deserve that love nauna pa sila nagpakasal sa amin they have a 4 years old handsome young little boy.

Ate Emily and Doc Keith sila talaga ang naunang nagpakasal sa grupo they have a 5 years old twin a boy and a girl.

And lastly Dixon and Doc Lea 2 years official coupled they haven't have a child I don't know kung kelan nila gusto magkababy kami na lang na couple ang inaasar nila na sana magkaroon na rin daw kami ng supling.

"Hey hon, what are you thinking malamig rito sa labas baka magkasakit ka" he stand beside me and where now looking at the stars.

Ang ganda tumingin sa kalangitan ang sarap ng simoy ng hangin na bumabalot sa aking katawan.

"It's been 1 year hon and you never ask me to have a children. Naiinggit ka ba sa mga friends natin?" I looked at him and waited for his answer.

"Nang ikasal tayo we haven't make love I don't want to force you at marami pang taon para jan at alam kong darating rin ang para sa atin"

I haven't reveal what I can do I think this is the right time to tell him about my ability.

I looked at his handsome face and he look at me curiously because of the way I looked at him.

"Why are you so serious hon?"

"I want to tell you something but please don't leave and mad at me?"

"Whatever is that I don't get mad at you and I will never leave you do you know how much I love you hon"

"Hon, I want to tell you that I'm really sorry ayoko ng maglihim sayo at lalo na mag-asawa na tayo. Do you remember nung time na sinabi nilang nirevive ka at tinigil nila pero hindi ako tumigil? (he nod) I make a impossible thing I revive you and ask God to give you a longer time to live. I can see a person's lifespan but I can't do anything about it but in your case I did it. He gave you a second life a second longer life span that the same of me. I don't know if you will believe on me but I want to say this to you I don't want to hide this thing from you I love you hon" he wipe my tears and hold my hands.

"I told you that I won't get mad at you... I believe you ito ba yung time na hindi ako makaalala at pinatalikod mo ako nasa likod ko ba ang time ko at parehas na tayo ng lifespan? (I nod at him twice he gave me a sweet smile) Thank God. I also want to tell you something my hidden secret I already know you for a long time your the girl I've been waiting for and this is my 20th life of re-incarnation your my first love in my first life hon and I promise that I will wait for the right time to see you again and here you are nasa tabi ko na I love you so much hon" we smile at each other at unti-unti siyang lumapit at hinapit ang bewang ko palapit sa kaniya at siniil ako ng isang uhaw na halik.

I felt giving in to his kisses. I slowly wrap my arm to his neck and pull him closer then i opened my mouth when his tongue seek for an entrance I moaned when his tounge explored my mouth while his hand started to roam around my body napasabunot ako sa kanyang buhok when he suddenly bit my lower lips at pinadaanan niya ng kanyang dila ramdam ko ang mga boltahe sa bawat halik at hawak niya. My heart is beating faster every second bigla niya akong binuhat at naglakad siya habang hindi pinuputol ang halikan namin hanggang sa makarating kami sa aming kwarto. My hands find their way to his strong chest and explored his heat. Ang kanyang mga kamay naman ay unti unting inaalis ang aking saplot he lick my neck habang ako naman ay napapikit ng mariin ng maramdaman ang basa niyang dila.

Naramdaman ko na lamang ang maiinit na palad ni Ace sa aking dibdib parang may sariling isip naman ang aking mga kamay. Ipinasok ko ang aking kamay sa kanyang damit before i touched his warm chest. I explored his broad chest and to his rocke-hard abs...

"Umm..." he moaned against my neck. He sound so sexy.

Ibang iba talaga ang epekto niya sa akin.
Suddenly, he unhooked my bra expertly at itinapon niya lamang kung saan bumaba ang kanyang mga halik sa aking dibdib and he immediately play one of my peak

"Ace" i moaned his name.

Bigla naman siyang tumigil at tinitigan ako. Hinaplos niya ang aking mukha before he speak....

"I love you so much, my Sky my Hon"

He looked at me worriedly and asking for his entrance.

I smile. "I love you too, Ace please hon I need you right now this is the right time you can do whatever you want"

He smiled at me and looked at me like I'm a piece of gold na sobrang pinapahalagan.

"I'll be gentle hon" he said at agad pinasok ang kaniyang little junjun to my little v he wiggled slowly.

"A-ace I want you more" he smile like crazy.

"Okay hon as you wish... you're so hot and sexy d*mn I'm so lucky to have you" he sounds so cool that I find it so hot and sexy.

We did it for the 2nd round at muli niya akong hinalikan na kaagad ko naman tinugon kasabay ng malakas na pag-ulan at malamig na aircon ay hindi namin naramdaman ang lamig dahil sa init na bumabalot sa amin I give all my life my self to the person I love and promise to be with him with the rest of my life.

For the first time, something happened to us.

After we make love we hug each other and he wrap his hand into mine and after we sleep he looked at me full of love and lust.

"Goodnight my sky my hon"

"Goodnight hon"

And we sleep together happily.

Tomorrow is coming can't wait.