#2: Old friend

PREVIOUSLY: The daycares sensors started beeping and Moons computer called out "Moon there is an intruder in the building"

__________

....Moon got up and asked Ves to stay with Sun, Moon went out, and saw "Eclipse?!" Eclipse sighed in relief as he saw him. "before you say anything I'm from the future! Anything you do to me will cause consequences in the timeline!" Eclipse spoke, "Alright what do you want?" Moon questioned. "In the future something happens with Sun and he goes evil and destroys the world!" Eclipse quickly explained. "W-what?" Moon said in shock "Destroy the stars before he uses them and unlocks there full potential!" Eclipse said fear in his eyes.

"How can I trust you?!" The night animatronic replied. "You have to, if you don't were all gonna die!!" Eclipse yelled the last sentence, Even tough Moon didn't trust him, he could tell the sincereness in his eyes. "Fine! I trust you" "what do we do? "Well we have t-" Eclipse was mid sentenced when something threw Ves out of the balcony onto to the floor of the daycare, he was leaking oil, from almost everywhere.

Moon rushed to Ves, Ves having pure fear and terror in his eyes, "Ves what happened!" Moon yelled, BloodMoon jumped down into the ballpit, Lunar in his arms, and came over to Where Ves and Moon were. He put Lunar down and rushed to his brothers side, "You won't believe it! Your brother is maniac!!" BloodMoon rushed, "uh oh! Were to late" Eclipse yelled as the balcony and there rooms exploded in purple fire. "Split!" Moon yelled and the others which was taken seriously, The gator appeared out of nowhere and pulled Ves, Blood and Lunar into the space station,

Eclipse took Moons hand and rushed out of the daycare. After running for what felt forever Eclipse finally stopped as they got into the elevator, "Where are we going?!" Moon asked.

"My secret lair" Eclipse said holding his head, he couldn't stand anymore, kneeling down, "What happend with you?" Moon asked Eclipse. "Future Sun used the drainer on me" Eclipse said, getting dizzier. "Why didn't you tell me before?!" Moon yelled "You think we had time?!" Eclipse yelled back rather louder, Just than the elevator stopped.