#3: Faint

PREVIOUSLY: Eclipse said holding his head, he couldn't stand anymore, kneeling down, "What happend with you?" Moon asked Eclipse. "Future Sun used the drainer on me" Eclipse said, getting dizzier. "Why didn't you tell me before?!" Moon yelled "You think we had time?!" Eclipse yelled back rather louder, Just than the elevator stopped.

__________________
"Crap" Eclipse said, "what now?!" They could hear the screaming off the visitors outside, The lights were out, "I'm gonna faint.." Eclipse said lowering his tone, Moon crouched to his level, took his wrist and turned on Emergency battery saver. Eclipse was having trouble breathing..

Finally the elevator started and they reached the top floor of the Pizza Plex, as soon as the doors opened the rushed out.. and to His lair, as soon as they got in,

Eclipse closed the door behind and slumped down it, his head spinning like crazy..

Eclipse got up and took out a red buzzer from his drawers as soon as he pressed it, All his energy came back..

"How'd you do that?!" Moon said shocked, "It's a restoring device I made..It has stored energy in"

Eclipse explained, putting the device in his cross bag. Moon couldn't help being amazed by his intelligence, he could never make something like that.

Eclipse than crouched to the lower drawers. Taking out a bunch of potions and copies of the drainer, putting them in another bag and giving it to moon, "Take it, you'll need it" Eclipse said.

"Alright" moon replied

"Come on!" Eclipse asked as the walkes out of the room, Eclipse locking it and making sure it was locked, He took Moons wrist and added another code to him,

"What are you adding?" Moon said curiously, "It'll help you detect danger nearby" Eclipse said, smiling at him again, Moon had the same feeling again.

They went back to the elevator, and went down. "Where 2 now" Moon asked turning his face to Eclipse.

Eclipse had a fearful look on his face as Moon said that.

"To your KC" Eclipse said, not making eye contact with Moon, he fixed his eyes on the floor, "What's wrong?" Moon asked. "I- Just---- there's just a lot on my head right now. I'm sorry." Eclipse managed to speak, He looked so stressed, Moon thought to himself, he reached out to give Eclipse a hug.

Eclipse couldn't help tear up, Moon didn't know how much Eclipse was going through. But he could tell he needed someone.