Chapter 3

"Hey guys" my brother says bro hugging them "we thought you'd never come" the one that I didn't hook up at the club says "Stella, this is Max Fewtrell he is also a rally racer and this is Lando Norris the formula one driver" I look at the guy I hooked up with 2 days ago, that hasn't left my mind and now I finally know his name, he is British, he has a very thick British accent. Hot, I love thick accents.

We played golf, I'm terrible at golf. But all three of them were very good and they made fun of me. But I'm not the kind of person that takes the jokes seriously and I just went with their joke.

After our golf session was over I went to get a drink. Lando followed me to the bar."I thought I'd never see you again, you left very suddenly the other night" he says with a sigh "yeah I'm sorry about that, I had to go and I couldn't hear what you were saying" I say with a shrug "yeah I gathered that" he chuckles.

"I'm happy that I got to see you again" he says shyly "yeah me too" I say with the same tone. I can't lie this is extremely awkward. "are you gonna get a drink?" he asks me "um...not really, I have to go to the restroom" I say and walk away and I don't look back. I don't actually need to pee I just wanted to get out of this awkward situation.

I'm just chilling in the bathroom checking my calendar to see what I've got to do, nothing special.

I hear the bathroom door open, I thought it was just another lady using the bathroom but when I looked up I saw Lando, within a spare movement he locked the bathroom door. He grabbed me from the back of my neck and pulled me forward closer to his face, I could feel his heartbeat and his breath on my face,"what are you doing in the ladies restroom, you aren't allowed to be in here Lando" before I could say any more he smashed his lips on mine, I kiss him back, he slips his tongue in my mouth and then he starts kissing down my neck.

I drop my head slightly back making more space for him to kiss. He grabs me by the ass and he lifts me up. He places me on top of the counter and he continues to do what he was doing before but now he is almost licking my neck. I pull him a bit by the hair to bring him closer to my lips to kiss him. He is now sucking my bottom lip and then he goes lower and lower placing small kisses down my neck.

I pull the end of his shirt, trying to take it off of him. I'm not gonna lie I wanted him inside of me as soon as possible, my panties were dripping wet. When he is about to remove his shirt and half of his toned abs were shown, a knock on the door stops us.

"c'è qualcuno lì dentro?"(is someone in there?) a woman asks "sí, uno momento per favore"(yes one minute please) I say panicked as I get down from the counter.

"Lando what are we gonna do? If they see us getting out together they are gonna assume things" I say panicked "yeah I know let me think" he says."okay, I've got an idea" he says with a smile "I hope it's not bullshit" I say with a sigh "you've got anything better?" He says sarcastically.

"Are you wearing mascara?" he asks me "yeah...why?" I ask curiously "put some water on your eyes and smudge your mascara" "okay" I say as I do as he says "act like you were crying, sob" I do as he says, we walk out he is side hugging me giving me 'support' from my intense 'crying session'.

Thank god the lady thought our little act was real and she even gave us her sorrows.

When we got home I received a dm from Lando on instagram.

Lando
Tell your brother
I'll pick you up at 11

Me
What?Why?

Lando
Didn't he tell you?
We are going out

Me
Who is we?