Chapter 25

I wake up to the sound of Charles' alarm, he is dead asleep, I'm in his arms, I try getting off his grip but his hands are on my waist holding me close to him, so I decide to wake him up by giving him very small kisses on the lips, I see his lips turning into a smile and his eyes slightly open "good morning" I whisper to him, his alarm has now stopped on its own but it will probably ring again in 10 minutes, "good morning pretty lady" he says with his eyes closed and a smile on his face "come on get up" I tell him as I slightly shake his shoulder "it's only 8" he says groaning "you have to be there at 9, get up" I say playfully and he sighs and gets up.

I'm still laying in his bed, watching him get ready "stay here, I'll be back in two hours max" he says while he puts his shirt on and I chuckle "I'm going to the beach, I'm not going to stay here, sorry to disappoint" I say and he sighs and walks towards me and bends down to give me a quick kiss "I wish I could stay forever" he says "have fun on the beach" he says closing the door before I say anything.

I sit on his bed for 20 more minutes, smelling his pillow and just feeling the warmth he left on the sheets. I get up and wear my white set of pyjamas that were spread across the room, I run to my room and see my sister in the bathroom with her AirPods on doing her skincare routine and singing "what are you listening to?" I say while I remove one of her AirPods "the time is now" she says and I scoff "how did that come up?" I ask weirded out "I just remembered how we used to listen to this song all the time, in the car" she says and I get goosebumps and literal chills by just thinking of that time.

She puts the song out loud and we sing to it together while we are getting ready "what am I going to do with my belly? It keeps growing, people are going to notice it" she says sighing and looking at her belly in the mirror "you aren't going to post your belly in pics, just like we did at the photo shoot and we will tell them at some point, when your belly gets huge I guess" I say and she sighs "now at the beach? Paparazzi" she says "oh come on your belly is very small, it almost doesn't even show that you're pregnant, chill out" I say and she sighs "okay let's go, Heidi is waiting for us there" Marlene says and we grab our bags and head to the lobby, where an Uber is waiting for us.

My sister and I are sunbathing, Heidi is heading to the water so my sister decides to ask me "what are you going to do with Charles?" She asks me and I sigh "I wish I knew, Solene keeps telling me that I have to end it before it's too late and that Charles is selfish and doesn't care about my career getting ruined" I say "wow, that's fucked up, but why would it effect your career? It's just a relationship, why would people care what you do in your love life?" She asks me and I shrug my shoulders " I think you shouldn't break up with Charles, you love him don't you?" "Yes obviously, I don't want to break up with him but she is making me do it" I say and she scoffs "when are you going to talk to him about it?" She asks me "I guess by the end of the weekend, on Sunday after the race" I say and she nods "do whatever you feel like doing" she says and gets up to get in the water and I follow close behind her.

Heidi obviously knows about Marlene's situation but there are little people aware of it, our family, some close friends, Adie, Sienna, Kika, Heidi and Lando since he was there when we found out. I don't think there is anyone else that knows about her pregnancy except these people and obviously Rafael and maybe one or two friends of his. I took a few pictures and I posted them on my instagram.

@stella.nic

nic