Chapter 52

Happy new year everyone! I haven't updated in a little while and that's because I've started writing a new book called "How To Disappear" if you liked this one you should check that one too.

We're in the Bahamas, for our honeymoon, we are doing a full tour of the Caribbean islands for a whole month, I haven't told Charles about my pregnancy yet, but it's our first destination and we've only been here for a few days.

We're at the deck of our bungalow, tanning, almost naked, since there's literally no one here and I don't want huge tan lines, since I won't be able to tan when my bump gets bigger, I'm making sure to look as good as possible while pregnant.

I'm reading a book while Charles is on his phone, I'm trying to think of a way to tell him that I'm pregnant but I haven't found the right moment, I'm casually saying random things and giving him hints but he always chuckles or looks at me confused.

He shuts his phone, gets up and walks up to me, he lays next to me on the sun bed, hugging me, giving me a kiss on my temple, "what are you reading?" He asks while he looks at my book.

"A mother has to be loving, caring, what are you reading?" He says confused, as he grabs the book from my hands, "tips for first time mums? What?" He asks confused while looking at me.

"We're having a baby!" I say enthusiastically and I see his face morphing into a huge smile "a little you?" He says enthusiastically "or a little you" I say and he leans down and starts kissing my face, a thousand times.

"If it's a dream, don't wake me up" he says with tears in his eyes, I wipe his tears off with my hands and he smiles, he leans down and puts his ear on my belly.

"How long have you known?" He asks me "I found out a week before our wedding" I say "what will be its name?" He asks "I thought that it would be suitable to name it Hermione if it's a girl and Herve if it's a boy, for your father" I say and he smiles and kisses me softly.

"You thought wisely" he says and I chuckle "but we're going to have many children, a thousand, so we have to find a name for each one of them" he says and I chuckle "not a thousand, not more than three" I say and he smiles "as many as you want, it's up to you" he says and I smile.

"It's going to come out so beautiful" he says and I chuckle "like a literal supermodel" I say and he hugs me tightly "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby" he says while he caresses my belly.

And they lived happily ever after...

They had three children, as planned, two girls and one boy, Hermione and Jules became formula drivers while Sienna became a model, just like me, we named her after my dear friend Sienna who woke up from her coma, eventually. Charles became world champion, a handful of times and after he retired he became the team principal of Ferrari and I got my own clothing brand, a Meshki kind of brand but more affordable.

This book has officially come to an end, I'm very sad that it's over but I think it was about time. I haven't planned on writing any bonus chapters, but if you'd like some please let me know! I want to thank you all for reading my book and I'm more than thankful for everything. This fan fiction will always have a special place in my heart since it's my first time writing, but just like I said in the beginning I'm writing a new book, you can find it on my profile, it's a Charles fan fiction too but it's completely different from this one, so you might want to read an enemies to lovers book, picturing the 'naughty' side of Charles and not the pure one he is in this one.

Thank you once again for all of your support, comments, votes, follows etc, everything matters to me and I hope we will see each other again.

Much much love,

§charleslecswag§