Chapter 42

Charles' POV:

She's locked in the bathroom for at least 15 minutes and I'm getting worried, at first I was sitting right outside the door talking to her but no response so I gave up and I'm only going every five minutes to see if she's good and I'm waiting for her to come out on her own.

I never told Reyna about Stella's matters, ever and I wouldn't even think of telling her, I didn't mean to piss her off, I was trying to protect her because I wanted Reyna to stop bothering her, I had no idea that she was going through all that, I simply lied to Reyna.

But I guess Stella didn't want me to help her out, even though I told Reyna to stop she didn't give a flying fuck about what I told her. I never even liked her, all I wanted to do was to stop thinking of Stella, that didn't quite work, it actually made me even more obsessed.

And the fire inside of me just got worse, it was like she poured gasoline into it and now it can't be extinguished with water, not even the Niagara Falls can put out the fire that burns me.

I'm right outside the bathroom door knocking on it "Stella, come out please" I say but all I can hear is the water running "please answer, I'm worried" I say and sit down with my back against the wall next to the door. I'm literally about to call 112 to get her out of there because something bad could have happened in there, she could have hurt herself and I'm just here sitting, I'll give her a last warning.

"Answer or I'll call the fucking police, Stella, it's not funny, I'm worried" I say loudly while I try opening the door like I hadn't tried a thousand times already, I turn around and start walking towards the living room to get my phone but I don't even get to do 2 steps I hear the door unlocking, I turn around instantly and look at her with a smile, she's just in a towel, her dark wet hair flowing around her neck.

All she does is stare at me with a cold look and then she starts walking towards the bedroom, I follow her there and she tries to shut the door before I get in but I put my hand on the door to prevent her from shutting it, she rolls her eyes and lets me in, I sit on the bed and just stare at her.

She throws the towel to the ground, revealing her devastating body but thank god I can only see her back and ass, otherwise I wouldn't be able to handle it "will you talk to me?" I ask her and she tsks, I guess that's a good sign, it's an interaction after all.

She starts getting dressed, putting on red lacy underwear, the one I got her and then puts her red lacy bra on, I didn't know I'd love the colour red on her that much but thank god she looks good in it, it's my teams colour after all.

She turns around and starts walking towards me, she crawls on the bed, on all fours and I'm most certainly loving the view, she does know how to torture me.

She crawls and gets 3 pillows, she always sleeps with three pillows, she then crawls back off the bed with the pillows in hand and starts walking out of the room "what are you doing?" I ask as I get up and follow her, she throws the pillows on the couch and lays there.

"You aren't sleeping on the couch" I say "if you don't want to sleep with me, I can sleep on the couch, you're not sleeping on the couch though" I say and she rolls her eyes "you're so childish" I say and she chuckles "maybe" she says and she gets up to walk to the room.

I get my pillow and lay on the couch, I'm almost asleep when I see a message from her, a video and her saying 'look at that hot dude, I think I'm gonna bang that one' what the fuck? Is she sending me other dudes?

Stella's POV:

I decided to not give him the silent treatment and send him something, it's an edit of him that I found on TikTok, he hasn't seen it yet but I'm hearing him walking towards the room.