Chapter 7

A/N: I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPLOAD THIS A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO BUT P'THIRDDDDD

It was Saturday when Mile and Bible went on a shopping spree, and now it is the next day

It was Saturday when Mile and Bible went on a shopping spree, and now it is the next day. Mile's plan for the day is to just chill and relax at home with Bible when suddenly early in the morning, Mile's phone rings.

Bible whines and buries his face onto the older's chest, not liking that his sleep is disturbed while Mile reaches out for his phone, his other hand covering the hybrids ears. He picks up his phone and answers the call, and after a couple of minutes, he ends the call and sighs.

"Bible?"

"Hmmmm"

"There's an emergency at the office and Phi has to go to the office"

"No go"

"I have to go, baby. How about this, I'll ask P'Tong to accompany you here"

"Hmph, o-okay"

Bible pouts as he stays unmoving, as much as the bunny likes Tong he prefers Mile over anyone, so the thought of Mile having to leave him for work is making him unhappy.

Mile lets Bible lay with him for a bit more as he contacts Pong to ask for help, to which the other complies quickly, the two texted for a bit more, deciding how the rest of the day would go and once they have a rough idea on what to do, they ended the text.

Unfortunately, Mile has to nudge Bible away from his embrace, chuckling as Bible looks at him with a huge scowl on his face, the younger looks adorable in Mile's eyes, with bleary eyes, messy hair, ears flopping down his face, and a huge pout in his face.

Mile is just human, so he brings the adorable hybrid into his arms and hugs him, swaying right and left as he promises Bible that he'll go back home soon and that he'll always come back to him.

They stayed like that for a while before separating, Mile then pats Bible's head before getting up to shower while Bible buries back into the sheets. Soon enough Bible fell asleep again while Mile showered.

Walking out of his bathroom, Mile smiles as he looks at Bible's sleeping figure, the smaller doesn't bother to cover himself with a blanket and Mile can see how Bible is fisting the pillow, with his mouth slightly open, and his little bunny tail twitching once in a while.

Mile walks to the younger and gently covers him with the blanket, he then sat by Bible's side and just takes his time to look at the younger who's sleeping peacefully, gently stroking the smaller's hair.

As much as it's too early for Mile to feel like this but he is pretty sure he has a soft spot for the younger, not only that, his heart would race a bit faster when the younger would act sweet to him, and Mile himself would always melt at whatever Bible does, and when he see how adorable he is Mile would sometimes feel like pinching and kissing the younger, he can't resist.

Mile moves to head to his closet, choosing his suit and getting dress and once he's dress, Mile went back to Bible, he leans down and stroke the younger, coaxing the bunny hybrid to wake up from his slumber.