Morpholomew

A few weeks from the whole incident with Pearl and fusing, Jake and Alaska were officially together, Trixie and Spud were told about Gem history, and both gem and dragon teens were being trained by Garnet to hold up their fusion. 

Right now, the gang, Fu dog, and Lao were all in Hawaii for a skateboarding competition as cover. They were really here to find out more about some undisguised magical creatures roaming around. 

"Look at these chumps, Grandpa. They don't even know how bad I'm gonna school 'em. That Velociraptor 1200 is mine, Yo." Alaska giggled as Jake went on about how he'd win, it wasn't uncommon for him to get cocky. 

"We did not come here all the way from New York merely for skateboarding prizes, Jake. You are the American Dragon; you have a responsibility." Lao was quick to scold his grandson and remind him of why they were really here. 

"Yeah, I know. Protect magical creatures, and even Alaska is on the boat now!" Alaska nodded and joined in on the conversation. 

"How are we even supposed to find these undisguised magical creatures you heard about?" Lao turned so he could better converse with the two. 

"Just keep your eyes open, young dragons, you'll never know when you will find something...magical." Lao was staring at this little old woman who was ranting at the announcer. 

"Is he okay?" Alaska looked to Jake and back to their teacher. 

"You alright, Gramps?" Lao only gave a short answer to his grandson and the half-gem. "Excuse me, I must go and meet the woman of my dreams." 

Lao then started his way to the elder woman and left behind some confused kids and dog. Said dog scratched himself behind the ear before walking away. 

"Yeesh, and I thought I was bad with the puppy love. Catch you kids later, I'm gonna bet a few biscuits on our man Jake here." 

Alaska laughed as Fu left, looking over to Trixie and Spud. "What are you two gonna do while Jake warms up?"

"While Jake warms up, we're gonna be soaking up some rays on the beach." Trixie went to pull Spud to the beach, but he got out of her grip and denied going. 

"The beach? Oh-no, that's where the sharks are man! The Sharks!" Trixie managed to drag Spud away and crossed her arms. 

"He's okay with us being dragons, me being half gem, and magical creatures and aliens existing. But he's afraid of sharks?" Jake shrugged and put on his helmet. "Sometimes it's understandable to still be scared of something." 

Jake then smirked at Alaska and leaned over to her. "Well, Princess, do I get a good luck kiss?" 

Alaska chuckled and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to go find some good seats. Good luck, Dragon." True to her word the gem found some really good seats high enough to see the whole skate rink set up for the competition. 

(A/n: From the time I've worked at Medieval Times, I've found out the higher you are, the more you can see.)

"Great seats, Snowflake. We can see the whole rink!" Trixie was glad for the gem finding some good seats, same with Spud. "Yeah, our boy Jake is gonna nail this. Imma go wish Jake good luck."

"It's gonna start soon, so hurry back." Spud left and it was just the girls now, they just decided to watch the other contenders until a familiar name was called. 

"All the way from Beach City! Peridot!" Spud came back and tried to explain the land shark he saw, but Alaska's focus was taken as a short, green woman took the half-pipe with a sheet of floating metal. 

"Aunt Peridot!" Trixie and Spud looked to Alaska as she smiled brightly at the boarding woman. "Aunt?!" 

Alaska rushed down as the routine was done and was greeted by three women, Peridot, a blue woman with a pixie cut, and a large woman with tattoos and rainbow dreads.