get your party hat on 😜

JASMINES POV:

I was back at Duke for another year, I was still in a dorm with Taliyah but we got moved so I guess we get to redecorate another dorm room, no complaints there !!

This year was going to be different. I was sure of it. I never really went out last year and kept to myself, but i've realised i'm only going to university once and I fully intend to make the most of the money , and the experience but mostly the money.

As Taliyah and I began hauling boxes into our new room I could tell she was bursting to tell me something,
' What's up?' I questioned anxiously
' We've been invited to a start of year party ...'
she replied excitedly.

Taliyah knew I was trying to stand out a bit more and make more friends so I was glad she offered my the opportunity of going to a party so all i replied with was,
' Aslong as we look as slutty as possible' she giggled at my response and we continued unpacking and making new space for things.

I smiled to myself, I was finally going to make this my year , I've already got a new haircut, new nails, new mindset, i'm all ready for a new year!!

TALIYAHS POV:

Jasmine and I have mostly - not even slightly - organised everything and are getting ready for the party now. Jasmine was doing her makeup in the bathroom and i was picking out outfits for us. I was determined for us to look as sexy as possible without looking as if we tried to hard.

Jas is here on a sports major in figure skating but i'm here on a fashion major so this is supposed to be my speciality!!

JASMINES LOOK

TALIYAHS LOOK

JASMINES POV:

JASMINES POV:

The party was on uni grounds so we didn't have to worry about weirdos or creeps. Tal and I put our heels on, grabbed the keys and headed out.

We both planned on getting absolutely off the rails drunk tonight so we gave our building receptionist a spare key incase we lost ours , and off we headed!

The party was in a huge dorm belonging to some boy called Alfie, I think him and Taliyah were sleeping with each other once, I wouldn't know for sure though. As we turned the hallway we could hear the music banging so we followed that until we reached the room.

The door was already open and as we walked in disco lights were flashing in our eyes . We both giggled and kept walking in. Alfie had a huge dorm room so there were atleast 50 + people in here.

Taliyah headed straight for Alfie to 'try and get in touch again' so she told me earlier so i headed for the kitchen. I grabbed a red cup and poured in a half empty bottle of vodka into it.

As I was walking out I bumped into a large figure, Joshua.
'Oh sorry i didn't see you' I giggled nervously.
Joshua was 6,1 and an ice hockey player so it was a silly way to justify i didn't see him seeing as he towers over me.

'You're Jasmine from english aren't you?' he replied shyly,
'That's me!! Joshua isn't it?'
'Yup, you here alone?'
'No i was with Taliyah but she went to find her other friends'
'Come sit with my friends then'
'Erm sure !!'
Joshua was a really nice person disregarding the fact he's a monster on the ice, he led me over to a sofa area where almost everyone on the ice hockey team was sitting.

HUGOS POV:
Oh.
My.
God.
I stiffened up in my chair as Joshua brought over the most gorgeous girl I had ever laid eyes on. She was about 5,10 with her heels on, she had deep brown hair with matching brown eyes and the sexiest black dress on. If i wasn't turned on when i got here i sure as hell was now.

Joshua introduced her as Jasmine and they sat down on the sofa opposite me. I knew Joshua was figuring out his sexuality and coming out so he wasn't interested in her. We've been best friends since nursery and I know it's been hard for him accepting who he is.

Damien turns to Jasmine and starts interrogating her;
'Where are you from'
'California'

'Why are you here'
'To get drunk and let loose'
that earned her a few laughs.

'What's your major'
'Sports. Figure skating'

OOOOO the majority of the team went.
I knew i recognised her from somewhere,
i went in early for practice one day and there was a girl on the ice skating.
God she was mesmerising. I couldn't really believe she was here.

—————————————————————————

HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR?
I WANNA TRY AND MAKE JASMINE AND TALIYAHS FRIENDSHIP LIKE REALLY VIBES SO YK THEY R LIKE THE PRETTY BEST FRIEND DUO

IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS COMMENT THEM PLEASEE !!