all a blur

JASMINES POV

The music was thumping.
People were laughing.
If i didn't know any better,
i'm definitely a drink or two past tipsy.

Since Joshua introduced me to his friends, the night has been great.

Taliyah came over once or twice but mostly she's stayed with a new boy called ...
Alex I think his name was?

Tonight's been exactly what i've needed to get myself ready for this school year, i've met new people made more friends and i've enjoyed myself while doing so!

The whole night i couldn't help but notice a familiar pair of eyes follow me. I think his names Hugo but I could be proven wrong.
As far as I'm aware he's the ice hockey team captain which makes him pretty important.

I've felt his eyes follow me the whole night, so while everyone was wrapped up in their own conversations, i went over to the chair he was sitting on and sat on his lap.
I giggled a little, it was unbelievable how much i've had to drink but i'm always needing a confidence boost.

'What's with the eye fucking me the whole night?' I questioned

'I think you're hot. Normally i would just 'fuck' girls but instead, i'm 'eye fucking you.'

'You're funny' I slurred back in response

'Oh yeah' he grinned

A wave of confidence flew over my head and I whispered in his ear,
'I know you want to kiss me'
I can't lie, Hugo was definitely an extremely attractive man and the fact he hasn't pushed me off his lap yet says something.

'I thought you were a sports major , not phycology' he chuckled lightly

I stared into his brown eyes. His gorgeous brown eyes. I've always been attracted to boys but i've never felt like this about a boy.
Maybe it was the alcohol,
or maybe?
it was him.

HUGOS POV:

She sat on my lap. She walked over and sat on my lap. She's even prettier up close.
I could feel her warm breath along my neck and I tried to contain myself as she began questioning me.

I was silently praying she couldn't tell how nervous I was that she's speaking to me.

Her chocolate curls brushed over my face as I reached for her cup and set it on a table.

She pouted slightly before replying, 'I was drinking that'

'I think you've had enough of that for one night'

She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder

^^ inspo

She closed her eyes and before I knew it, it looked like she had fallen asleep. I gently picked her up and cradled her while walking over to her friend Taliyah.

' I'm gonna take her back she looks like she's had one too much'

'Our dorm is 212, keys at reception'

I smiled politely and left the party. There were people scattered across the hallways looking like they passed out right there. We made it down to reception and I grabbed the key.

I unlocked her dorm room and set her on a bed. She stirred and I thought she had wokeup, false alarm.

I grew up with a little sister and she used to freak out when she slept with makeup on so I walked over to her desk and grabbed...
micellar water?? and a cotton pad.

I gently swiped the cotton pad over here face until it looked like she wasn't wearing any makeup.

I could tell when she sat on my lap she was wearing shorts so i gently lifted her dress up which revealed her in a bra and shorts, i couldn't see a shirt anywhere in sight so I pulled mine off
and put it on her.

I gently kissed her forehead, locked the door from the outside and slid them back under the door.

Holy.
Shit.
I kissed the most gorgeous girl ever on the forehead.
—————————————————————————-

THIS IS WHAT I IMAGINE HER DORM TO LOOK LIKE