"Mom! I told you several times that I don't wanna join hybe! Anything but hybe! " I said, yes, my dream is to become an idol. But, my mom keeps insisting me to go to hybe, where my 2 brothers are, Choi Yeonjun, and Choi Beomgyu. But, I don't want hybe. There's this guy who is kinda friends with my brothers. He annoys me. There is something off about him. He annoys e way too much. My brothers say he just trying to be nice but no. Just no.

"Jamgyu!! I'm telling you! Being under the same agency as your brothers will be nice. They already accepted you anyway! You can't just not go. You'll have a bad impression in them! " she said, she's right. She said she would help me audition but posted my audition under hybe instead. So annoying.

I sighed. I rolled my eyes and packed my things. I'll have to move in 2 days so I have to get ready. I packed 4 dance practice outfits, 4 pijama outfits, 2 onesies, 2 formal outfits, and 3 casual outfits. I also bought my little blanket, the one I have since I was a baby. I bought my favourite plushy, skin care products, shampoo, and make up. Just a little make up.

After packing.

I looked around my room. Damn. I thought. In 2 days I'll start my career...

My mom entered my room. "You got your things ready? " I nod my head. My mom came and hugged me. I'm not into hugs so I didn't really hugged back. She is used to it though.

I love my family specially my mom. But I have a trauma since I was a little kid. Me and my dad were really close. He was always with me no matter what. Bt when I was 7 he had a car accident and died. His hugs were my favourites. So since then I don't hug others because they will never feel like my dad's.

The next day.

I received a phone call. An unknown number. Should I answer? It's from Seoul so I guess I will.

"Hello? " I asked, "Hi Choi!! " said a male voice, I rolled my eyes knowing who it was, "what do you want nishimura? " I asked annoyed, "and how'd you get my number? "

"Yeonjun gave me your number! I received the news! Tomorrow you're going to hybe. You're an official trainee congrats! " he said, "Mhm, whatever.. Is that it? " I asked

"Oh I also knew you auditioned with dance. They said you're good. But I don't think you're better than me. You would never. " he said, "ok. Byee!! " I hung up.

His competitive attitude annoys me. I mean, some competition doesn't hurt anyone but.. I don't need to compete against an idol. I need to compete against other trainees in order to debut. It's the only way...

I called Yeonjun, when he answered I yelled "What the hell is wrong with you?!! "

"Damn.. Not even a hi. But why? " he asked, "You know exactly why! Why did you give my number to the nishimura boy?! " I asked, "He asked me for it. So I gave it to him. " he said, "But you know I don't like him at all!! You're my brother!! " I said

"You're right. I'm your brother, but what was I supposed to say? 'Oh I don't have MY SISTER'S number. The girl I literally call every day'? " he asked, "Well.. Ughh.. You're right. You can't just say that. He is your friend.. " I said, "Well I have to go. See you tomorrow sis! " said Yeonjun "Bye... " I said and hung up.

the next day at the agency

They showed me my way to my dorm. I had my dorm all to myself... thats weird. I was expecting some room mates. My manager is a really nice lady. She's also really pretty. 

When I came to the dance practice room, people were starring at me weirdly. Like if I was some kind of celebrity. When I dance everyone seemed like if they were mezmerized. It's kinda uncomfortable. too much stares you know? 

time skip

"Shit, Ill be late for lunch!" I said looking at my phone, I started running until I bumped into someone which cause me to trip. "Oh shoot, Im so.." I looked up and it was nishimura.

"Why are u in a hurry?" He asked, he offered me his hand for me to stand up but I stood by myself up. I grabbed my phone and said, "Because it's lunch." Niki just 'o'ed.

"You know, people talk about you a lot here. and it's only been a day." He said, "Yeah. I even got a dorm to myself. it feels weird. it's maybe because I am Yeonjun and Beomgyu's younger sister." I said, "Well, they dont talk about that. They talk about your visuals. Your talent. Your vocals. They say 'She's so pretty, she is so talented' and all those type of things.." He said, I just nod my head, "And honestly.. I dont agree with them" He smirked an left, "Yah! Whats wrong with you!! I am way better than you I bet!!" I yelled, I groaned and ran to lunch.