Niki's POV

"What the hell is wrong with you?!! She hates me! I can't just go and hug her! " I said, "Yeah you you have to start to make a move. " said Sunoo, I rolled my eyes, "You should see your face rn because eyou are so red!! " he started laughing and clapping, "Did you like the hug?!! " he teased, I lightly pushed him while I smiled. I can't deny I didn't like giving her a hug.

"Look at you you're blushing harderrr!!! " he laughed louder.

"Ok ok stop she might hear you!! " I said covering Sunoo mouth. Sunoo licked my hand and I pulled away from his mouth "Eww wtf" I said, Sunoo laughed again, "Sorry. Its just really funny to tease you! " said Sunoo, "I think the same with Choi girl.. " I said, "I have a question for you. " said Sunoo, I looked at him, "why do you call her Choi girl instead of her name? " he asked, "It was either that or princess.. " I said, "Oh God. You like her more than what I thought. " said Sunoo, I nod my head while smiling by the thoughts of her.

"She's just so.. Pretty. Her beautiful charming eyes. Her personality. Her determination. Her clumsiness. Her everything. I love everything about her. Including her flaws. Her flaws make her perfect. " I confessed, Sunoo looked at me in shock.

"When I'm with her. Everything feels right. She makes me forget about the bad things and see the positive in things. She made me realise that love at first sight does exist. " I said, "Well.. I hope you 2 end up together. You 2 would honestly look cute together. " said Sunoo as he patted my arm.

"I bet she'll like you one day. You just have to be patient. "

I nod my head.

2 months later

It is official Choi girl is going to debut. She is gonna debut with a song named 'As if it's your last', I know it thanks to Yeonjun hyung. I can't wait for her to do her concert debut! I'm gonna go there and give her the presents I have for her.

Your POV

I am finally going to debut. It's soon. But, the point is that the agency thinks I'm ready!! I am so glad! I'll be able to spend more time with Yeonjun and Beomgyu. And maybe I can spend time with Sunoo. I think I am in love with Sunoo. I just feel butterflies around him and I feel a ray of sunshine when I see him or think of him. Like right now. I'm smiling like an idiot because of him. Oh shit. I am smiling.

I put a poker face on after realizing. Damn.. I like.. A kpop idol. It feels weird. Cuz I am technically still a trainee... Ughhhhhh this is stupid!! But he is so cuteeee... Lets not concentrate on him though.. I have to focus on debut!!

On your debut concert

"마지막처럼, 마 마 마지막처럼 마지막 밤이 것 처럼 love... " we finishes singing and we all heard our fans cheer for us, I smiledat them. I looked at the crowed and saw Sunoo and Niki there!! Sunoo is here!! I smiled at him a dn waved at him, I also waved to our fans because I don't want dating scandals either..

1 hour later

"You did amazing Jamgyu-ssi!! Im so proud of you! " said Sunoo as he hugged me, "Thanks sunoo I lo- I think so too! I worked so hard on this.. " I said, I glanced at Niki then back at Sunoo, "I umm.. Congrats for your debut! " Niki cleared his throat. I smiled at him for s moment, "Anyways.. I have to go first, Ill wait for you Niki! " said Sunoo, "아니야아아... " he looked at me awkwardly after yelling at Sunoo.

Weirdo.

"I umm.. I bought you some little things.. This is a red rose.. Your brother Beomgyu told me you like them. I also bought you this plushy, it reminded me of you when me and Beomgyu went to the arcades so I bought it for you, I made you paper rings, and I bought you a beanie with cat ears.. And well I bought you your favourite ramyeon too. " he said

Weird.

"oh.. Umm, thanks Niki. These are really nice things. Did Sunoo... Get nervous around me and that's why he left? " I asked, "Uhh.. I don't know well I... -"

"Yeah it's totally fine. He was probably too shy and told your O give these to me instead of him himself. Thats so cute of him.. But well I have to go! Say bye to Sunoo!! " I said. Yeah maybe Sunoo felt too shy, he barely gave me a hug and his eyes were bright while looking at me.

Niki's POV

she left without even saying bye to me. And.. She thinks it was Sunoo who bought them? But I told her it was me.. Does she hate me that much? Oh wait.. The look she had on her eyes while asking of Sunoo, looking at Sunoo... She likes Sunoo. Not me. I knew it all time. She doesn't like me.

I quickly left. I went to Sunoo hyung and looked at him. "How'd it go? " he asked, I looked at him straight into the eyes. "Wait what happened? " asked Sunoo, I couldn't resist and I burst into tears.

"Sunoo hyung she doesn't like me. She likes you. " I I sobbed, "are you sure? Did you confess? " asked Sunoo, "There was no need to confess, I told her the things were from me. But she is giving YOU the credit, the look in her eyes while looking at you and asking about you make it too obvious. She likes you.. No me..! " I cried out. I don't cry. Almost never. It's weird when I cry.

"Oh.. Im so sorry for that Niki... There's still a chance though. Maybe she hasn't seen the good in you just yet... " said Sunoo hyung, "Sunoo.. I would usually hate you or envy you because the girl I like, likes you but.. Youre my favourite hyung and you're so nice to me.. I hope you're right.. " I said, Sunoo hyung hugged me. "Well, lets get home, I don't think you want others to see you cry. " said Sunoo, I nod my head and removed my tears away.