Niki's POV

It's really funny to annoy Choi girl. It's kinda cute when she is mad. She is cute when she is mad. We've known each ther ever since I debuted. Because Heeseung hyung knows Yeonjun hyung and that's how I met them. I then met her. I never believed in love at first sight. But when I saw Choi, I felt a sparkle in my heart.

Im now heading to Beomgyu hyung since we are planning to go to the arcades and have some fun.

"Sup hyung! " We did our salute we made and started playing, "Hyung. Where is Yeonjun hyung? " I asked out of the nothing, "Oh well Yeonjun was planing to go with Soobin and Heeseung somewhere. I think they are gonna play in the ps5 or something. " said Beomgyu. "Ohh ok ok" we went to play to a basketball arcade game. I won lots of tickets!! We also went to play to some golf arcade and shooting arcade. After we collected lots of tickets we went to the shop.

I saw this plush that reminded me of Choi. "I want that one! " I said pointing at the plush. It was really cute. Just like her. They gave me the plush, and Beomgyu got 2 plushes for huening kai hyung.

I looked at the plush I bought for Choi and smiled widely.

"Yahh.. Youre smiling, whose that plush for? " teased Beomgyu, "Well.. Umm it is for.. For Choi girl" I said, "You still call her Choi girl? How cute" laughed Beomgyu, I laughed with him. "She loves plushies. I think she'll like this one. " sid Beomgyu, "I hope so. But I don't know when to give it to her... " I said, "Hmm., what about when she debuts? I don't think it will take long for her because of her dancing skills vocals and visuals.. Also, I heard they want to debut a girl group of 5." Said Beomgyu, "Well, Ill save it for when the day comes! " I said, "What else should I get her? I want to impress her" I said, "She loves red roses. She said she likes bath duckies, she likes paper rings, and she liked beannies with cat ears. " said Beomgyu, "Oh and she likes ramen, she loves ramen, and bunggeoppan! " he continued, I nod my head

"Alright! Lets go to the mall!! Ill buy her a beanie with cat ears, ramyeon, and duckies! Ill buy her red roses later what do you think? " I asked, "Yahh don't you think you'll buy her too much? " chuckled Beomgyu, I shook my head, "No. Anything for her! I don't wanna do the bare minimum. I want to.. Never mind.. " I said, "Tell me nikiiii" said Beomgyu, I rolled my eyes, "I want for her to love me back! I want her to fall in love with me as much as I am with her! " I said, Beomgyu stood there in shock. He smiles, "Lets go conquer a girl's heart!! " he yelled and we ran to the mall,

I saw a beanie that reminded me of her. It is really cute, "Hyung, what do you think? " I asked, "Its so cute! I even want it for myself! " said Beomgyu, I looked at the beanie with a smile on my face. I ended up buying 3 beanies, I bought 2 beanies that look the same (couple goals) and one beanie for Beomgyu because he was whipped for one. I bought some duckies and also bought her some jewelry. There was this perfume I saw that reminded me of her. Then Beomgyu told me that is the same perfume Choi girl ever wanted, she has always begged for it yet never had it. I also bought it for her.

I ended up buying more than expected. Even things for myself lmao.

"Hyung.. How do you do paper rings? " I asked, "Ill teach you when we get home. " said Beomgyu, I nod my head.

We went back to the house and got some pastel pink, mint, and lilac colour sheets of paper, Beomgyu taught me how to do them, but I failed several times.. So Beomgyu did them for me, this is how they came out...

(Yall just pretend they are 3 paper rings and they are the colours I said lmao I couldn't find smth more similar😭😭😭)

"Jamgyu will surely like them. " said Beomgyu, "I hope so.. " I said, oh God, just thinking by her makes me blush to hard. But I need to calm down. Im not myself when I flutter, I turn more soft.. A little bit too much.

"Hey. Let's rest for a while. What about we play some FIFA?! " asked Beomgyu, "Yes. Lets go" I said, we grabbed our controls and started playing, I was loosing with 3 goals and Beomgyu had 5, but then I made 4 more goals and Beomgyu only did one. So I ended up winning

"Lets gooo!! " I stood up and celebrated my win. "I was being nice to you. " said Beomgyu. "No uh, I won because I'm the best! " I jumped over to Beomgyu hyung and hugged him, we both laughed.

Beongyu's phone rang, "Its Yeonjun, Ill answer him. Hi Yeonjun hyung" he said, "Beomgyu ahh, where are you? " I could listen to Yeonjun's voice really loud, "Hyung are you drunk? What about the others? " asked Beomgyu, "Nahh I'm not drunk I just took a couple of shots.. Yah don't take my phone away" "Hi Beomgyu, Its me, Heeseung, Ill admit it, I am just a little drunk. But Yeonjun seems wasted here. " Said Heeseung, damnn Heeseung drunk?!!

"What about soobs? " asked Beomgyu, "He is sober. Yeonjun just called you out f the nothing. For no reason. Are you with niki? " asked Heeseung, "Yes he is here with me" He said, "Hi hyung" I said.

"Well, Ill dropped the guys off and-" "Hey you can't just drop us to our home!! You're also drunk! If someone has to do it it is me! Im the only sober one" said Soobin "Soobinnieee, you don't know how to driver only me and Heeseung can drive!!" Said Yeonjun "So I'm driving!! " "No Yeonjun you're not you're so wasted!! " said Soobin, me and Beomgyu just laughed at the conversation. "I may be wasted but not wasted enough to drive us home!! Give me the damn keys! " Yeonjun sounded so wasted it was pretty funny. He sounded tired. Like if he was about to fall asleep in any second

"Ill drive. Soobin you don't know how to drive. So Ill drive. Im closer to be sober than Yeonjun. " said Heeseung, "fine" said Soobin "See y'all home" said Heeseung and hung up.

We looked at each other and laughed soo hard.

Thats all for this chapter, I may post another one today!!