Your POV

It's been a month since I've been a trainee, I lost 7 kg, I should loose more according to my manager. She tells me everything in a nice way when she s supposed to be hard her with me. Im thankful for her. I weight 52 kg now, our goal is for me to weight 48 kg, since I am 5'4 they say that 53 is my ideal weight but they want for me to be slimmer. So yeah..

(If you're shorter than 5'4 dont get offended, neither if your taller, I just decided the height randomly lmao)

My manager came to me with a smile on her face, "Guess what!! " she asked, "Hmm, Im gonna loose more weight? " I joked, "Better than that. The company wants you to debut! Ever since you got in the agency they wanted to debut a 5 girls girl group, they say they want to start recording albums in 2 months, next month they are going to decide which girls sync with each other, they will have 4 more girls that sync with you and you'll get to know them. In 5 months you'll officially debut!! " said my manager, "Damn Im so glad!! I can't believe it! I just got here and I'm going to debut!! " I jumped, "Now, I know you should loose weight but.. Should we celebrate with a little ice cream? " asked my manager, I nod my head "lets go then! "

After the ice cream we went back to the building, we waiting for 30 minutes before I started to do my dance practice. I was learning a new choreography, I was learning Sacrifice by ENHYPEN. Yes, the group where nishimura is. I love the group, but I don't like nishimura. My bias is Sunoo. I always wanted to be his friend. Unfortunately we don't really talk much.

I learned the choreo in 30 minutes. It was really easy. When I finished I looked at my manager

"So what do you think? " I asked my manager, "You're really good. No wonder why they want you to debut! " said my manager, "Do you know the concept of the group? " I asked, "Yeah, It's supposedly a lovely concept, with girl crush concept. " she said, "Those are the ones that fit you the most. For your personality and your face. " she added, I nod my head

Someone entered the dance practice room, it was nishimura with SUNOO!!! I have to act cool while he's around. I get nervous with people I don't talk to a lot. And SUNOO is one of them.

"Ohh, Sacrifice is playing! " said Sunoo, he looked at me, I waved at him with a smile, "Oh hi!! How's your day going Jamgyu? " asked Sunoo, he came to me and hugged me, "It's now better" I said, "Glad, my day is good too. Me and niki are here to do a dance jam live but if we are interrupting we can- "

"no no no! Its totally fine! We were just leaving!! " I said, I looked at niki who had a cold expression in his face. Damn. That's scary. Ive never seen him like that. The thought of his cold face made me shiver when I looked back at Sunoo. "Are you sure? Its fine if you stay, meanwhile you don't come out on the live because your still a trainee it is fine. You can play some music! " said Sunoo, "Alright fine.. " I said, "Yeah! Right niki? " asked Sunoo and he looked at nishimura boy. He just nods his head and comes back to his phone. Sunoo looked at me with a smile. "ill go with niki. Nice talking to you! " he left and waved st me, I looked at my manager who was just imitating my expressions.

"Yah. Just to let you know. I don't have feelings for him. Im being serious! " I laughed, "I just.. Well he is my ENHYPEN bias and we don't talk much. Don't you remember how I was when we first met? " I said, my manager aughed, "Yeah you're right. You looked so mesmerized hahahaha" she said, "what song should we play? " She asked, "Hmm.. I kinda wanna dance too QUEENCARD.. Yall know QUEENCARD?!! " I asked Sunoo, "Oh yes! I love QUEENCARD, we're gonna start the live right now so when I signal you can start playing! " said Sunoo

Sunoo POV

"You see, is it that hard to be nice to her? " I asked, "Well no but.. Wouldnt it be weird if I was nice to her out of the nothing? " said Niki, "You're right.. " we started the live and waited for people to come. We greeted our fellow engenes and signaled Jamgyu to play QUEENCARD

"This dance jam, dance with usss!! " I said, niki laughed at how I said it.

We kept dancing for a while

We danced to bite me, paradoxxx invasion, anti fragile, hype boy, unforgiven, drunk dazed, mixed up, devil by the window, Tinittus, and many more. It was so fun!! I kept telling niki to go talk to Jamgyu since he kept starring at her. But he never did :(

"Well engene.. Now we have to go. We'll miss you a lot! We love you engenes!! Byeee" I said, I waved bye and Niki also did. We ended the live and I looked at Niki serious.

"Yahh! Go talk to her or I will push you to her! " I said, "fine hyung Ill go, but come with me. " he said, I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. I never thought the rizz master would get shy over a girl!!

"Jamgyu-ssi, thank you for letting us stay here! And sorry if we were interrupting your practice time. I heard you might debut. Me and Niki look forward to it a lot! We will be there in your first concert! Right Niki? " I said, "Yeah.. " he nods shyly. Damn this kid. "Thanks Sunoo! I hope you 2 can be there! " said Jamgyu, when she said 'you 2' Niki's head went up as he smiled.

"And don't worry, you weren't interrupting anything. " she said, she glanced at Niki once or twice.

"Well, we gotta gt going! Byee! " I said, I hugged her, then I pushed Niki over to her so he hugs her too. Idc if she still hates him. My man has to make a move. Niki hugged Jamgyu quickly and then he grabbed my arm and ran. His face was so red hahahhah.

Ill post another chapter today too!!