Sunoo POV

Ok.. Im going to confess to Jamgyu that I like Sunghoon. She would be the first one to know... Im scared. I really am. I just see her as a nice friend and I see myself as the future uncle of her kids with Niki.

I went to her house and knocked the door. "Oh hi Sunoo! " she smiled, I smiled at her, "Can I come inside? I have something to tell you... " I said, she nods and we sat down on her couch

"I wanna tell you that.. I like Sunghoon hyung. I don't know how to tell him.. I really don't. And I wanna know if I should tell him, and when and how" I said, shit. My heart is racing. Im scared

"You really like.. Sunghoon? " she asked, "Yeah. He may annoy me a lot but he says he likes to annoy me because its cute.. So I was hoping he could like me back.. " I said, "Well.. Thats new.. Maybe.. Tell him in a moment were it just feels right. And.. If he rejects you remember I am here for you. " She smiled, "Thanks I needed someone to listen to me.. And btw.. I see you liked Niki's presents.. " I said as I looked at her hand, "Well uhh I thought they were yours.. " she said, she's lying, I can see it

"Youre lying.. I know you are.. You know they are from Niki but since you hate him and I went to your concert and we are friends you were trying to convince yourself they were from me.. Right? " I asked, "Can you read my mind? " she asked in shock, "No. But well it is obvious. " I chuckled, "So did you like them? " I asked, "Well yeah I did. It was a really weird surprise for me. But.. Yeah. " she said, "Im glad. He was worrying that what if you didn't like something. Ill tell him you liked them! " I smiled, "Yeah.. " her eyes were teary..

"Are you ok? Do you want to cry? " I asked, "no I think I have some make up inside my eyes.. Because I'm going for some ice cream with Hwangie.. " I said, "Hwangie? " I asked, "My manager, she isn't just a manager, she is also my friend. She's pretty and cool" she said, "Ahh.. Well I hope you enjoy your ice cream with her! And well now I have to go sorry for disturbing your time... " I said, I stood up and hugged her, "Bye Jamgyu! " I left.

Damn.. I feel bad for her. I thought. Well yeah, I like Sunghoon. I was never planning onto telling her.. but you know.. I had to. Its better to let her know I like someone else before her getting her heart broken after HER realizing it HERSELF...

Your POV

I received a call from Hwangie, "여보세요?! Oh you're here? Ok I'll be outside in a minute" I cleared my face and quickly went out side. I found Hwangie unnie and came inside her car, "Lets gooo! " I said with a smile

I was silent the whole ride. Hwangie unnie glaced at me once in a while. When we were there she asked me, "Yah.. Whats wrong? Are you feeling down? " she asked, "I need.. I need a heavy ice cream.. With lots of toppings and sugar... " I looked at her with teary eyes. "Oh shit.. You got your heart broken? " she asked, I nod my head and cried, "He likes Sunghoon. I didn't even confess to him. He just came up to w and told me that.. " I said, "Ok.. The ice cream is on me... " she said, she hugged me for a while and then she cleared my face.

"He mustn't be the one for you then... " she said

3 months later

I still haven't gotten over Sunoo.. I almost am but.. Idk..

I was sleeping and dreaming about Sunoo telling me he likes Sunghoon it's been like this for a while.. I suddenly woke up by my ring tone.. It was nishimira boy

"What?! " I asked in annoyance, "Yahh.. 자기야!! Can I go and stay at yours pweasee?!! " he asked, is he drunk? No he can't he shouldn't.. He is a minor. "What?! Why? " I asked, "Yah Jamgyu! Its me. Sunoo, Niki had an accident and I don't wanna take him to the hospital because Niki is afraid of doctors.. And if I tell the agency I don't know what they might say. And you know about nursery!! Can I please drop him at yours? " asked Sunoo, I sighed.. "Fine.. In how much time are you gonna be here? " you asked, it is the middle of the night.. "In 5 minutes, and thank you so much! " said Sunoo, I hung up

I groaned. Why me? Its always me.

The door bell rang and I saw Niki injured and bleeding. "Holly crap. What happened to him? " I asked Sunoo, "You ask him.. " said Sunoo.. "Alr.. Good night" I told Sunoo, he left and I helped Niki going to my room and sit on my bed, I turned my lamp on and sat next to him.

"Ok.. What happened? Why are you bleeding? " I asked, "I got in a little rumble.. " he said, "WHAT?!! ARE YOU CRAZY?! " I yelled

"Im sort.. I had to defend.. " he said, "Defend who? " I asked, "You." He said, "Me? Why? "

"Well.. I was going to a karaoke.. But then some guys were asking weird questions about you. I realized they were some weird sasaengs that want to kidnap you.. I told them, 'If you want to kidnap her, Im not letting that happen' then they were laughing at me and said 'what are you gonna do? Fight us? Tat could ruin your image so I dare you' and then the other one tried to jump on me but I hit back, one of them had a knife and I gladly was able to grab it and throw it away.. But he was able to cut me.. " he said, he showed me his cuts.. He had cuts in his arms and one close to his neck. "They also threw me to the floor and tried to kick me but I was able to stand up and fight once again. " he said.. "자기야아.. I missed youuu" he said.. "Stop calling me that... " I said.

Let me get my first aid kit for your wounds. " I said, I went for it and came back to him. He looks so weak and pale...

" breathe.. This might hurt a little. " I said, he nods and breathes, I started cleaning his wounds, he hissed in pain and let some groans out. I blew some air on his wounds with my mouth so it hurts less. My dad used to do that to me.. And it always helped so maybe it helps him..

After completely cleaning his knee and arm wounds I put band AIDS on them. Then I kissed the wounds. My dad also did that. The next day would stop hurting. Now when I get wounds they hurt for longer.. Maybe it helps him too.

"Why kissing my wounds? " he asked, "My dad used to do that when I was little. The next day they would stop hurting. Maybe it works on you too. " I said, nishimira nods his head, I took at look at the wound close to his neck. "That one looks deeper.. " I said, Niki nods.

"Breathe.. This one could hurt more. " I said,  he hold his breath and then when I started cleaning that wound he groaned louder in pain. "Owww, cant you be more gentle? " he asked, "I am being as gentle as I can.. Your cut is just deeper than the rest.. " I said, I blew some air to it and cleaned it more carefully than ever.. Niki stopped groaning little by little..

I put a bigger band aid there and looked at him then and the wound. Should I also kiss it? I thought, "You can kiss that one if you want. I don't mind.. I mean, its something your dad used to do with your wounds and it worked.. " he said, I sighed and looked at his neck. I quickly pecked it and kept cleaning the wounds in his face.

"You see.. I have a wound on my lips too. " he said, oh shit. He s right. I thought. "Yeah I know.. " I said, "Can you. . Kiss them too? " he asked. My heart fluttered and fluttered. The butterflies in my stomach appeared. I looked at him. He isn't joking. "Uhh.. Well umm.. " I stuttered, "Oh God I shouldn't have asked that.. Im sorry. " he said, "No.. Its fine.. If you want me to I guess I can. " I kept cleaning his eyebrow and then put a band aid on it. I then started cleaning his lips. He hissed quietly. When I was done I looked at his eyes. "If we're gonna do this.. Can you start it? " I asked, he smiles and nods his head.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. I can't stop fluttering, blushing, panicking. He smiles and started kissing me. I kissed him back. I can't be live I'm spending my first kiss on him. But.. His lips are so addictive.

He started making the kiss grow. We started more passion into the kiss. But we kept it soft at the time. Holy crap. I can't stop. I need to breathe. We pulled away while gasping for air, "I think my lips still need a kiss" said Niki as he pulled me back in the kiss.

He smiled during the kiss and so did I. We were both enjoying evey moment of the kiss. I then came back into reality and pulled away.

"Yeah that's all... " I said, "We have to rest. It's late.. Too late. " I said, he asked me to lay next to him. I sighed and layed next to him. I closed my eyes and fluttered. He started hugging me. In 5 minutes he fell asleep.

Short chapter for today cuz my ideas are out