EPISODE 1: GOLDEN GLOVES

THE PAST IS A PLACE TO LEARN FROM, IT'S THE MISTAKES WE STRUGGLE WITH NOT TO MAKE IN THE PRESENT OR TAKE WITH US TO THE FUTURE...

SCENE 1.

        SOLARIS

               KINGDOM OF MIRRORIA

                                 LAKE

A young girl with beautiful curls, wearing peasant clothing was sitting around a sparkling lake, the lake was talking and the sound was making ripples on the water as the girl was looking around.

Girl-You promised me another tale.

Lake spirit-Greetings Princess Thea.

Thea-I'm not a princess.

The lake chuckled.

Lake Spirit-Running from your royal duties again?

Thea-They're boring, my soul yearns for adventures.

Lake Spirit-I will tell you about the love tale of Yumi and Aya.

Thea's eyes were sparkling and her curiosity was written all over her face...

Lake Spirit- Eons ago, a beautiful; planet was created from the tear of Andromeda. She was a beautiful princess maiden who had lost her children and the grief was too much, as the planet grew and prospered the creatures on Andromadae adored and loved every corner of their home. Every 1000 years the Andromadaeans would hold celebrations and festivals to celebrate the birth of guardians who were born with a seal on their bodies to guard the sacred tree, who was also sealed to become the source of life of the planet. The sacred tree itself was alive and took breaths and with that it breath the magic and life of the creatures. Yumi was a young traveler, he loved adventures like you and he never thought too much of his fate, in one of his travels he met a young beautiful woman name Aya. The two fell madly in love but alas they weren't meant to be happy together, you see young Yumi was from Andromadae and his seal was thought to have been an abnormality of skin. On the mark of the 1000th year Yumi's seal broke and he was to go back to his home, he was to become the sacred tree and it was an honor for him.But he loved Aya and Aya was very sad, so the young lovers decided to never fall in love with anyone and Aya with her magic took her heart and pushed her heart inside Yumi's chest, next to his heart so they would beat together as one, this way she would always know and feel his love....

Thea-But she wouldn't know where he is.

Lake Spirit-Yes, but it was all for their love.

Thea-All that for love?...

The lake Spirit chuckled.

Thea-It's a sad tale I don't like it, tell me another one.

The spirit started to think as Thea was humming.