EPISODE 10: BETRAYAL OF SKY SERPENTS' QUEEN

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

       MAGEDOM

                LUNE CITY

                                 HIDEOUT

Lorien and Snape were talking.

Snape-When do you think he will return.?

Lorien-Don't worry he will come back.

Snape-He hates me.

Lorien-Dimitri is the stubborn one, he absolutely despises betrayal.

Snape kept quiet.

Lorien-When we were children, Dimitri always took charge, he always had a kin nose to get himself into trouble, he was the shortest but the trouble he always got into were very much big.

Snape chuckled.

Lorien-Always proud and adventurous.

Snape-He's very feisty.

Lorien-He is , he's the only one who answers Raine, and is the one who is scared to talk to Valeth....

Snape-Valeth...

Lorien-I know you were closest to Valeth.

Snape kept quiet.

Snape-I betrayed him.

Lorien-We all make mistakes...

Snape-Tell me more about Dimitri, does he have a favorite food?

Lorien-Why you want to bribe him into forgiving you...

Snape-Maybe...

Lorien chuckled.

Lorien-Not much really, he was always mocked for being short but other than that, his tribe loved him and helped him and he was always feisty and leader like.

Snape was taking notes.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

       MAGEDOM

       MAGIC AKADEMIA

The trio had left the wolf. The wolf stood up and drank a potion and became a young pup then cut its own paw and started howling and licking its wound, then Hunter appeared.

Hunter-Hello old friend.

The pup smiled.

Hunter-Do you need more potions?

Pup-Yes and also I want to let you know I did as Sam instructed me, I gave his medallion to a Fox prince from his own tribe, he said his was Dimitri, his mother was Sam's cousin...

Hunter-Sam will be happy to hear it, maybe he was one of the prophesied.

Wolf-I think so too, the fire also gave him the glove of armor...

Hunter-Thank you Snowy. Once I have everything under control here I promise to summon you and we can play like old times...

Snowy-Hunter I miss you...

Hunter- I miss you as well, and I promise to make Juni make those potions again.

There were yelling and screaming.

Snowy-Is that Nehemiah?

Hunter-Yes, arguing with anyone he finds.

Snowy chuckled as Hunter disappeared and Snowy stayed there again covered in darkness as it fell asleep soundly...

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

    MAGEDOM

                          ASTERIS PALACE

                     RANDOM CHAMBERS

Thea was snooping around in the palace, the guards weren't there, she was following Cepheus who was dragging passed out Koala into the chambers of the sleeping Lumies. Thea was looking on terrified as she went into another room, she looked around and saw different objects and contracts, as she put them in her pocket and then there were two portraits that stopped her in her tracks, she picked up the portraits...

Thea-Sage and Malik...

She heard footsteps, and rushed out of the chambers into the portal that lead her to Solaris.

EXIT.

SCENE 4.

       MAGEDOM

      MOONLIT MEADOWS

Chip was walking in the front as Dimitri and Steri were following.

Dimitri-I want to talk to you about something.

Steri looked at him.

Dimitri-I admire you a lot Steri, I really don't know why.

Steri chuckled

Dimitri-And I don't want to offend you...if I am cold towards you in the presence of Lorien...

Steri-Afraid of him?

Dimitri-I know how Lorien is, I also know he will go mad if he finds out, I suppose I will tell him eventually but for now, the kingdom comes first.

Steri smiled.

Steri-I look forward to my ball..

Dimitri smiled as the three of them were walking towards the hideout as Chip was looking at the drawings.

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

         MAGEDOM

                 DRAGONSKY HIGHLANDS

                   SKY SERPENT PALACE.

The sky serpent queen was sitting on her throne drinking wine as Cepheus walked into her palace and bowed to the queen.

Cepheus-You wanted to see me?

Queen-I have a proposition for you.

Cepheus-Let's hear it.

Queen-I want to become the queen of Magedom, by your side.

Cepheus smirked.

Cepheus-Oh dear, you've fallen for my charms.

Queen-No, I just want power.

Cepheus smiled.

Cepheus-And what do I get in return.?

Queen-Morpheus...

Cepheus looked at the smirking sky serpent queen.

EXIT

END OF EPISODE 10

END OF DIMITRI'S CHAPTER