EPISODE 6: PRINCESS THEA

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

                                MAGEDOM

                        MAGIC AKADEMIA

Dimitri and Chip were looking at Steri.

Steri-The rings were named Kael.

Dimitri-I know that much.

Chip-Do you know anything else.?

Steri-Yes, but since Dimitri annoyed me, I'm not going to say anything.

Chip-Dimitri why don't you apologize...

Dimitri-Apologize for what? For stating the obvious.

Steri-See.

Chip-You know I really am running out of patience with you.

Dimitri-Exactly.

Chip-I was talking to you.

Dimitri looked at Chip offended.

Steri-I'm not going to talk, until this dog...

Dimitri-Dog? I beg your pardon I am an honorable fox.

Steri-Maybe it's the ears...

Dimitri looked at Steri.

Steri-They're really tiny.

Dimitri-Don't you dare insult the shape of my ears.

Steri-But then again they're tiny because you're tiny too.

Dimitri was fuming as Chip was trying to hold back his laughter...

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                                SOLARIS

                 OUT SIDE IN THE CITY

                            FESTIVALS

Koala and Thea were sitting in the front row as everyone had gathered and the narrator started to tell the tale of the last battle of Zion and Cepheus, the lights were off as the outside breeze was blowing gently the tale began.

Dame-Over 20 suns ago the great Guardian of Time and Space came face to face with the great Dark Mage known as Cepheus. It was then that the mage broke and shattered the staff of the gems of Zion. To find the Gems, Zion had to travel many worlds and retrieve not only the gems but also the friends he had witnessed being slaughtered in front of his eyes. After retrieving everything and everyone safely and bringing them to home, Zion faced the great Dark Mage Cepheus where Cepheus summoned all of the 12 Spirits of the royal animals, Ram, Bull, Twins, Crab, Lion, Maiden, Scale, Scorpio, Centaur Archer, Sea goat and Water bearer and the Twin Fish, but because the dark mage was disrespectful to the spirits, they left his body one by one....but that didn't stop the dark mage, after the sands of the hour glass were over, his victory was at hand and there was but one way to claim victory. Zion started to lose hope, he had given up but with the help of his friends who were the carriers of the gems on the staff, Claude, Beasty, Reno, Krow, Cain and Me his younger brother Dame, Zion accepted the darkness he had as well and by accepting the cruel reality that he too wasn't perfect and had deadly flaws, he embraced Cepheus and Cepheus was shattered away. You see Cepheus didn't believe anyone would ever accept their own darkness because he never could and Zion upon defeating the dark mage managed to seal him out of the timelines from the Planet Solaris forever...