EPISODE 5: RINGS OF JABIR

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

           MAGEDOM

         MAGIC AKADEMIA

Dimitri was carrying Steri as they approached Chip, Chip looked at them raising his eyebrow.

Dimitri-She's hurt.

Chip-I'm sure she is, I miss Elin...

Dimitri gently put Steri on the floor.

Steri-I can walk now...

Chip-Of course you can.

Steri and Dimitri looked at Chip

Dimitri-Are you insinuating something?

Chip-Of course not.

Steri-Your tone is very suspicious.

Chip-Oh, I'm suspicious?

Dimitri-She is Lorien's sister. I had to make sure she was alright.

Chip-Sure...

Steri walked forwards as Dimitri was looking at her every move, he looked at Chip who was looking at the prince with narrowed eyes.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

     SOLARIS

      KINGDOM OF MIRRORIA

Sitting by the lake Thea and Koala were listening to the lake spirit with their utmost attention.

Lake Spirit-Many eons ago, in the planet far away, in a galaxy isolated from others was the planet called Dustoria. It was covered with magical dusts. Soon it bore three sons, the first son died because the dust was too much for him, the second son and the third son survived and soon with their magic they created the rest of the creatures. The second brother became jealous of the powers of his brother and plotted to erase him and have Dustoria all to himself. He created his own kingdom and called it the Abyss. But the Abyss was created with the hatred and darkness of the second prince and the creatures who did not posses such hatred and rage and darkness could not enter the Abyss and this is why the second brother did not know of the ill intentions his brother had, after the demise of the two brothers who inherited Dustoria came the future generation, the kings and their queens with friends and families, armies and legendary heroes. There were many kingdoms but Jericho was born in the magnificent kingdom of Dusk Domain where his brother Haru was to become the king. You see Jericho was a traveler, he loved collecting rare items and powers. But his twin brother Haru had the rarest item of them all. The golden gate key to the kingdom of the Abyss, Jericho longed and pleaded with Haru for the key, but alas Haru was afraid to lose his brother Jericho to the darkness. and so Jericho decided if he cannot get the key from Haru then he will take the crown and become the owner of both kingdoms...

The lake stopped talking as Thea and Koala were stunned.

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

      MAGEDOM

     MAGIC AKADEMIA

Dimitri, Steri and Chip were walking around the room as they saw musical instruments in one of the rooms.

Steri-Those instruments seem outdated.

Dimitri touched the handle of the door to open it as he opened he heard a loud sound so loud it hurt his ears and he went down on his knees holding his ears. He opened his eyes and saw a boy sitting there with his eyes closed meditating under the sound, wearing green rings and golden bracelets all around his arms, he finally managed to get out of the room as Dimitri saw a shadowy figure going in. The shadowy figure chanted something as Dimitri stood up looking at them.

Dimitri-That's ...Jabir student 36, soul weapon Kael...

Dimitri was looking at the one who opened the music room, but quickly closed after hearing the sound as Dimitri saw the ears of the shadowy figure bleeding. Dimitri looking in awe saw the student getting out as he looked around and saw everyone running in panic,

Figure-You must be Jabir...

Jabir pointed his finger at the figure as Dimitri witnessed how the figure was pushed back through the walls.

Dimitri-What the...the rings and the bracelets.

He turned and looked at the calm Jabir. Dimitri snapped out as he looked at Chip and Steri.

EXIT.

SCENE 4.

           SOLARIS

            KINGDOM OF MIRRORIA

The lake had gone quiet as Thea stood up with Koala next to her.

Thea-Well, we should go get ready.

Koala-For what?

Thea-For the festivals...

Koala looked at her confused.

Thea-Today and tomorrow is the birthday of the great Guardian of Time and Space Zion, who defeated Cepheus, we throw festivals in his honor, we drink, we perform and we remember Zion, he was also my father's best friend so I cannot make mistakes...

Koala-Zion..

Thea-I'm going to perform.

She smiled as Koala chuckled.

Koala-Just don't kill anyone on that stage.

Thea chuckled loudly as Koala closed his ears.

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

MAGEDOM

MAGIC AKADEMIA

Dimitri was describing the bracelets and the rings he had seen on Jabir as Steri was drawing, she stopped and started to look carefully at the drawing.

Dimitri-You should have seen it, he was incredible.

Chip-Did you hear what he said before using his rings?

Dimitri-He didn't talk, just one finger and that thing went through the walls.

Steri-The rings of Jabir the Genie...

Chip and Dimitri looked at Steri.

Steri-What? Did you think I'm not educated.

Dimitri smirked as Chip looked at Dimitri annoyed.

EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 5