-ˋˏ ༻HERBOLOGY༺ ˎˊ-

❁ -
It's your first day with your new classes in Year 4, You have herbology 3rd period just the glimpse of day. You and your friends Ron, Harry, and Hermione have the class together, "Thank god !! We all have the same classes." you say with a breath of Relieve.
"splendid!!" Harry says while grabbing his books. "we should all start heading there than, class starts in 10."
-
As the 4 enter the green house to see their class mates before the bell rang Neville was in there before anyone else.
"what a weirdo." Draco Sighs. "I don't get how a BOY can be into that stuff."
, when you stare at neville his body language showed he heard it and that looked like it ruined his day.
"God i hate draco for that." You roll your eyes. "Poor neville, i feel bad for that boy, No one ever talks to him except dean and seamus." Hermione says whispering to You
"imma say something." you say.
"what?" Ron replys shocked.
-
"HEY, draco. Can you stop teasing him, it's his interest, leave him alone." you say angrily.
Neville couldn't stop staring. Neville liked you for the longest time but you didn't know. Neville looked glad you noticed him.
-
"BLIMY, are you mental woman, it's clear Flower boy here cant do stuff" Draco says.
"i can actually. i grew half of these plants in here so we have projects to do.." Neville replied.
-
"Alright class, calm down. turn to
page 122, were gonna learn how to utilize plants." Pomona Sprout says getting everyone's attention.
Neville dropped his tools and went to his spot, you stood right next to Neville.
you whispered to neville.. "Neville? right?"
"oh, uhm, yuh.. sorry." Neville stutters trying not to turn red in shock as you speak to him, the girl he likes since Year 1.
"Neville, wanna be my partner than?" you say to neville with a bright smile.
"Oh uhm of course, i can teach you a lot about herbology if you want, i have a A in this class."
"Great! i'd love that."
-
As the time flys through the class period and you both talking, the bell rang for the next period.
As you were packing, Ron, Harry & hermione left and where waiting outside for you.
"Hey Y/N.. wanna hang out during lunch.. If your busy or not, i'm sorry for bugging you.. maybe go to hogsmead..."
"Oh!!" You said shocked "Of course! i'd like to, neville!"
"Great!! I'll see you soon than!!"
-
You didn't think much of it. You thought it was just friends hanging out. but you both wanted more.
-

462 WORDS ^_^
I hope this first chapter was nice !!
i'm kinda bad at writing because this is like my first book :,)) I hope you enjoy it though.