-ˋˏ ༻GREENHOUSE༺ ˎˊ-

❀ -
It's currently lunch time, Everyone is sorted into their houses at the tables.
You and neville have the same house so when you found that out you were looking for him at the lunch tables.
"Hey Y/N, where are you going?!" ron says as he sees you standing up.
"Im gonna go find neville, i promised i'll sit with him during lunch."
"Oh alright. See you than?" Ron says shocked. "I wonder what's up with Y/N? They never had 1 social interaction with the Flower boy at all.." Ron said.
"just leave them go, they obviously wanna be his friend." hermione says.
-
as you got up looking for neville he stood up when he saw you, You smiled as you walked to him and sat down, he reserved a spot for you with dean and Seamus.
"Yo, i'm dean!" "And i'm seamus." both of the boys said. "We hear so much abo- OW" Neville shoved Seamus what he was about to say. "I'm sorry about them.. do you want to hang out somewhere else..." neville says in a pitty voice
"Oh neville, i don't mind where we hang out!" You say smiling at neville.
"Okay uhm follow me than.." Neville asks for you hand so he doesn't lose you and to be sure your still following him and not gonna ditch him.
"OOoOooO~~" dean and seamus voices line up together when they say that, Neville was annoyed of them when they did that but you giggled.

you grab his hand and walk with him and he takes you to the Greenhouse.
"what are we doing here neville?" you say in confusion.
"I wanna show you a flower.."
"*A flower?*" you thought.
"It's a Carnation, i wanted to give you it.." neville says embarrassed.
"Oh neville, thank you! It's really pretty."
He smiles at you, but he has more to say because when he smiled you looked down but you he faces you. You can tell by his face and how he just needs to spill something to you. but you don't wanna make him anxious or make him run off embarrassed or scared so you didn't point it out.

for the rest of the period Neville and you were growing plants together and cleaning up the greenhouse and messing around with the hose and spraying eachother and laughing and just having fun.
You thought to yourself "where was he all my life. he's such a sweet boy."

it's definitely a rare sight to spot neville smile. you can only catch him smile if he sees plants or he's with dean and seamus.

But seeing him smiling with you was a blessing. His Buck teeth when he smile stood out and his eyes nearly closed when he laughs and smiles. You start to blush a tad around him. he makes you feel something in you no other boy made you feel.

Neville looked at you and walked up to you. He grabbed the flower off the table and placed it in your hair "There !! You can use it as a hair product, it matches your outfit."

He grins but backs away "I'm so sorry, i don't know what i'm thinking."
"no, no it's okay neville, i want you to feel safe around me, you're fun to be around!!"

The bell rings, as you grab your stuff he stops you to ask,
"Do you wanna do this again tomorrow? it's really fun being hanging out with you and it's a change because i'm always with dean and seamus."
"Of course !! i'd love to hang out again tomorrow" you put on a bright smile as you finish grabbing your stuff.
"Great!! see you than."
"bye, neville!"
-
As he leaves, you take the flower out of your hair and just jump and down in excitement because you just think he's the one and the way he looks at you makes you feel something deep down that no one ever made you feel.
You ran out of the green house to the Common room to tell harry, ron and hermione everything.
-

UAGH 696 WORDS!!
I loved this one it was definitely a cute fluff !!
I hope you liked this chapter ^_^