-ˋˏ ༻DORMS༺ ˎˊ-

❀-
As you where running to the dormitrys, you just had the biggest smile on your face. You couldn't stop just thinking about how neville put the flower in your hair and how he just touched your arms and waist when you guys were playing in the greenhouse,
"No..where nothing more than friends." you thought.

The thought of him not liking you, just makes you feel bad and guilt.
"it's just a small crush. nothing more" you thought.

as you walked in the common room of the Gryffindor house, ron, hermione, and harry got up and ran to you,
"Soo. TELL US EVERYTHING" Hermione said.
"We say you walking out of the great hall with him Y/N you can't hide it." harry said.
"I think y/n likes flower boy." Ron said.

"bloody hell!! can you stop calling him flower boy, he has a name you know."
"sorry Y/N we didn't mean to upset you.." hermione said.
"No, because people have been calling him *Flower Boy* since year 1, it's year 4 now. how long will this go on for? He already deals with draco and his shitty friends making fun of him. He already has bad luck like everyday. He needs a break for once in his life from all of it, and i'll make that happen because he's a delicate man and he deserves to feel appreciated."

Everyone stood in shock when you spilt out how you feel about Neville,
"Neville, Neville Nevllie." you thought. it's all just neville.

"blimey woman.. be glad Nev isn't in here when you said that.." ron says in a toxic way.

"have you seen him." you replied crossing your arms.

"maybe the Great hall or The library looking for books.." hermione replied looking down at her feet fidgeting.

As you looked at the 3 of them you grabbed your bag again and left. you where so mad at the thought that people only know him as flower boy. he's more than that. He's neville. Neville Longbottom.

you stopped for a moment to think what your getting into. as you thought "i like neville longbottom." you froze. Knowing him he's the sweetest and the most genuine boy ever. you start to turn red of the thought you might have a chance with neville, only because the fact he doesn't really talk to anyone or any girls..

As you walked into the library you saw neville sitting down at a seat with a Mimbulus mimbletonia and in his left hand (yes i think he's a lefty.) a pencil while he's shaking it in between his 2 fingers, he's fidgeting at the papers in the booking like he's missing something and he looks calm and relaxed being alone,
"Ahem.. Am i bothering Longbottom."
you said giggling at the boy.

his eyes shot up at you, glistening in the lights while his face went reddish pink when he saw you.
"Oh..uhm sorry, i uhm.." He started hiding the books and stuff and set the plant down on the floor, he didn't wanna think you thought he was weird.
"Your not bothering at all no.. sorry i was just, studying..." he says under his breath trying not to mess up his words.

"May i sit?" you say in a gentle voice.
"oh of course."

He turned to you to look at you but he just can't, he got all nervous and started fidgeting and his word's started slurring, he didn't know what to say or talk about.

"soo, what are you up to, Nev?" you say trying not to embarrass him or anything.

he looked at you and shot up while he looked at you than the plant than back at you, He looked excited to talk about something but he was holding back from it, He looked embarrassed when he thought about it.

"Well, Its a surprise i guess." as he was messing up his words.

You started giggling, You just thought you could make a move right than and there but you were to scared. The thought of him rejecting you could hurt badly, You used to watch him from afar since year 2, He looked interesting, you always thought he was. you always wondered why It's always him getting in trouble or why he was so quiet.

they'res just so much you wanna ask him the though. You wanna get answers on why Longbottom makes him Longbottom.

you just turn to him and smile, He just starts slurring his words and His eyes widen.

"Hey Y/N.. may i ask a question.."

"Omg this is it.. this is the question you just wanted to hear from him . do you like me?" You thought.

"Do you.. uhm...
do you wanna go to the yule ball with me... i haven't asked anyone yet, i'm sure someone asked you because your like really pretty. i mean not like romantically I mean like, your pretty and why would someone NOT ask you, you know. i just wanted to know because i think it'll be fun to get to know you more.."

You sat there in shock, The dim lights in the library, empty, quiet. when he said that, you feel like this question is so much for him and you.

You smiled and looked at Neville in the eyes as you look down to fidget with your hands,

"i'd love to go with you, Neville."

He shot up in excitement,
"Splendid!! Imma go work on my dancing than!! As he Crouches on the floor and he grabs his plant and his books and he looks at you smiling,
"Thank you Y/N, i'll try my best for the Ball to be good, for the both of us."

that sentence made you feel this butterfly effect in you, fluttering, the thought of him just dancing with you made you feel happy. the thought of Neville, neville longbottom, The "Flower boy." taking your hand at the yule ball and dancing made you feel, good.

"i'll see you Y/N!!"
"Bye neville!!"

you sat there to process all the things he just told you, How this moment felt hours but it was just 10 minutes. so much thoughts are roaming threw your head ,
"will he confess there?"
"will we have to kiss??!"
"are we gonna kiss??"
"What dress will i wear.."
"what will people say about it.."
"what will ron, harry, and hermione think.."

you shrugged it off and and got up in excitement, Your crush just asked you to the yule ball, it finally hit, you started jumping up and down,

as you bolted to your dorm, you jumped on your bed while throwing books and supplies aside and started kicking your feet and looked up at the ceiling and just had imagined in what it would be like.
you where so excited you didn't know what to think just the thought of you and neville dancing made you happy.

As the thoughts roam, your eyes got heavy, as you fell asleep, tomorrow will be a day closer to the yule ball.
-

OMG 1.1K WORDS LOL THIS CHAPTER WAS A CUTE LIL CHAPTER I THINK YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE<3<3