Child

au: Minho finally figured out his crushes liked him back

Big Family?

tw: angst, character death, character pregnancy

Ship: Hyunminlix (Hyunjin X Minho X Felix)

request: yeolbaek123

Minho took his best friend, Han to a cafeshop to tell him the most exciting thing ever happened to him. Han was waiting impatiently as he was looking at Minho, who was sipping his strawberry-chocolate milkshake.

"So, why did you exactly call me hyung?", Han asked while tapping his foot on the floor. "I have a date in three hours with Chan Hyung so you better tell me what's going on as fast as you possibly can!"

"Well, Sungie... I... I think I have a crush on-", before Minho could tell anything more, Jisung exclaimed.

"You have a crush on someone? Who? How long?", he gasped slightly. "Do I know them?", Han knew that Minho was bisexual, so except for using her and he pronouns he used them. 

Minho nodded shyly and hid his face which was slightly pink. Han smirked. "Is it Changbin?", just to tease Minho, he asked if his crush was Changbin. Although, they both knew that Changbin was already dating Jeongin and Seungmin.

Minho shook his head and looked at Han furious. "You didn't let me tell who they are and now you're saying that I have a crush on my friend? Are you outta your mind fella?", Minho said trying to sound Australian.

"Are you trying to mock Felix and Chan hyung?", Han asked chuckling a bit.

Minho went a little red out of madness and embarrasment. "So, who is it?", Han asked finally taking a sip from his Banana-strawberry milkshake.

"Well, I might have or have not, have a crush on Felix and Hyunjin?", Minho said in an asking tone and Han almost spit his third sip of his milkshake out.

"You Do Not!"

Minho once again hid his face.

"Well sucks for you because they just announced that they have a crush on someone."

Minho's heart dropped as he looked up at Han. "Really?"

His voice was shaking, although he was trying to stay as calm as he could and not break down crying.

"Yep see, here on insta.", Minho took Han's phone and looked at the new announcment which was for twelve minutes ago. Hyunjin and Felix posted the same picture of a person with dark brown hair and the text under it was saying "This is Me and my Boyfriend's crush so Back Off"

And yes, Minho knew the two were in a relationship.

"Are you good tho?", Minho nodded and gave Han his phone back.

"Well I told you what I wanted to. You can go get ready for your date. We both know you need an hour to get ready.", Han nodded and smiled a reasuring smile.

The older smiled sheepishly and got up. "I pay kid. Have fun."

"Thanks Hyung. But, you sure everything's good?", Minho nodded as the younger left.

***

Three days after that day, Minho found a letter in his locker. "Rooftop after school"

After school he went to the rooftop only to find Felix and Hyunjin there. "Oh, Hi Minho Hyung!"

"Hi! Did you send me th-", before he could finish his sentence, Felix pushed him to the wall and locked him. "Did you see our insta post?"

"We said don't go near HIM", Minho was shocked. That insta post for three days ago?

"But I don't even know who he is... it was only his hair."

"And Hyung, tell me who exactly has dark brown Hair?", Felix said with his usual deep voice.

That was then, when Minho noticed. Alot of boys in the school had blonde, black or light brown hair and HE was almost the only one with dark brown hair.

"But Channie Hyung has dark brown hair t-"

"Chan hyung has a boyfriends remember?", Hyunjin finally talked.

"We like you hyung. That's why we... I said don't go neat him earlier. Because I wanted to confuse you a little", Felix chuckled.

"Although it wasn't what we planned and we had to be calm", Hyunjin side eyed Felix as he laughed awkwardly.

"I... I like you both too"

"You do?"

***

"Felix! Hyunjin! I have a surprise!", Minho yelled and ran towards them.

"Don't run baby. What is it?", Hyunjin said.

"Hey hey hey! If I tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise!", Minho dragged Felix's and Hyunjin's hand upstairs in their shared room.

There was a box on the bed. "Open it."

Felix and Hyunjin opened a box and saw a picture that had blue and black color's in it. "What's this?"

"Felix...", Hyunjin took out the pregnancy test which was positive.

"Are you... pregnant? Is it... ours?", Minho nodded and showed them some paper.

"I took your both's hair and we did a test. It was yours.", the two cried and hugged Minho tightly while being careful with a child in his belly.

***

After some months, it was the last second month when they were going to hospital for monthly checkup.

"Felix, I wanna eat something."

"What baby?"

"Hmmm, I want ice cream!"

Luckily, the ice cream shop was a few blocks further. Unluckily, the breaks didn't work.

"Felix?", Hyunjin asked.

"Hyun... the breaks don't work!"

The car started to get faster and faster and...

***

Minho woke up with pain in his body. "Oh thank goodness!", Felix and Hyunjin ran to him.

"What- what happened", Minho asked.

"We crashed and the car burnt. But luckily we all are safe. But...", that was when Minho felt like he was light. Lighter than before.

"Hyun..."

"I'm sorry baby...", tears built themselves in Minho's and his boyfriend's eyes - who had just stopped crying- and they started to cry. The two silently and Minho sobbing loudly.

"But Min...", Hyunjin hesitated.

"The doctors made some test and... you still can be pregnant."

Minho nodded. Not knowing if he could be happy or sad.

Sorry it was short...