Pink

AU: Felix acts shitty towards Minho until he doesn't 

tw: brotherly, fluff, little space, Felix is older than Minho (F: 22, M: 16) cuz y not?, short asf

ship: Minlix

request: yeolbaek123

"Felix! Minho!", Mrs. Lee calls her children as Minho runs downstairs and Felix walks formaly.

"Yes mommy?"

"Me and your dad are going to a trip for two months, ok? Be good boy and help Lixie?", Minho nodded as an answer.

"Mom, please stop babying him so much. He's too old for being babied", Felix said as his mom gave him a death glare. "And you take care of my child young man!", Felix only shrugged and put his hand out to shake his father's hand. "Take care son", "I will dad"

"And I will take care of this shit"

"FELIX!"

"Sorry mom", Felix said "But its true", he mumbled not knowing that Minho heard him.

***

"Lixie! Can you come watch movies with me?", Minho squealed.

"Don't you have friends to do that stuff with?", Minho shook his head. "Well that sounds like a you problem. Anyways I'm gonna invite my friends over so don't disturb us ok?"

"But Lixie-", "No buts, and don't call me that I'm older than you"

Minho abeyed and went to his room.

After a few mintes, he heard Felix's friends coming in with Felix and going to his room.

"Why don't I have friends?", he mumbled.

"Soo, if Li- Felix hyung doesn't want to watch movies with me I watch them with Sooni and Dori", Sooni and Dori were Minho's favourite plushies.

He took them and started a random movie, 'Coraline'.

***

Felix's friends had left the house and Minho couldn't sleep. Hearing a slight sound of door opening made him shout and cry badly, although the person was Felix who only wanted to come and check on him.

"PLEASE NO I DON' WAN' HAVE BU'N EYESH PLEASE LEAF ME!!!", Felix immediatly understood that his brother had slipped in little space and went over to hug him.

"Minnie... Minnie hey its me... Lixie... shh no one is giving you button eyes don't worry", he 'tried' to comfort Minho.

"NOO... Lix- Felix hyung is meanie to Min an'... an' he call Min shi'... Min lof Lixi- Felix hyung but he doshen' lof Min", Minho cried out as Felix's heart shattered, now understanding how much he had hurt the younger as well as understanding how much affected him as Minho tried to not call him 'Lixie'.

"Baby... look at Lixie, you wanna call me that right?", Minho nodded, "Good good... now relax in my touch, Lixie's sorry for hurting you baby. I love you ok? I'm so so so sorry."

***

"Now tell me, what did you watch that you got scared?"