little's birthday

au: Straykids was planning their little's birthday and didn't pay any attention to him

tw: angst, fluff, mention of swearing and cursing, littlespace, NOT so real, mention of rape (Ofc I'm not gonna write it! It's just a little I swear!"

ship: SKZ X Minho

little age: 1-2

request: yeolbaek123

Minho always was an energetic yet calm little. He knew what he had to do and what he wasn't suppose to do, even though he is a young little.

He still couldn't talk properly but tried his best to comunicate with his caregivers.

Well, his caregivers were so busy now. And so was big Minho. He hasn't slipped in a long time and wasn't planning to. 3Racha were producing songs for their new album '5star', which already had alot of fans due to the released trailer.

Felix and Hyunjin were busy correcting and teaching the dance moves of the other members.

Seungmin and Jeongin were the two young judges in vocal practice.

And at last it was Minho. Minho had like alot to do. He had three songs to choreograph. S-class, Super bowl and ITEM were those songs. He also had the choreograph some dances for the new Solo artist who was called Kim May. So he stayed all night up to choreograph dances and soon he's got some lack of sleep and SSS*.

Besides, all the members had to perfect their moves and vocals, which wasn't as easy.

***

Today was Minho's birthday. And thankfully, they had two weeks off thanks to working harder than usual. Minho found it a good time to slip but, he couldn't. He still though something was wrong.

With his dance movements? No,

With their choreographed song? No,

With Kim May's choreographed song? Yes,

Today he recieved an e-mail which was from May.

Hi oppa, sorry I know you're in week off but I have a new song for you to choreograph. THX see you in the building

Minho cursed at himself and May. First because May was that kind of annoying girl who wanted to take straykids down by tiring Minho. The worst part was, Minho knew that.

And second because Minho couldn't say 'no'. So he did what was best for everyone and went to the others.

"Hi Min.", Chan greeted.

"Hi hyung! Wanna slip? We know you didn't due to choreographing for the new soloist and us", Felix said.

"I wish I could Lix. But May just email me and I have to go and choreograph some other songs for her."

Changbin and Hyunjin frowned. "But hyung we have a day off, and you've been working so hard you need rest!"

"Besides today's your birthday. You can't go!", Changbin added.

"Hyung, we all know it's hard for you to say 'no'. So what about we email her back and say it?", Seungmin asked and Minho only nodded.

***
"So, did she email ba-... where are you going?", Minho sighed.

"Sorry guys, but her manager called me and it seems like I really have to go. We can celebrate my birthday next year ok?"

The group only nodded with concern. It was Minho's second birthday they couldn't celebrate because of some works. And it really pissed them off. Minho left.

"That girl is  overworking him so much", Jeongin said.

"I know, we can't even spend time with our own boyfriend", Hyunjin pouted.

Then, they decided they'll take a nap until Minho comes back.

***

Minho has just finished half of the choreograph, after five hours none stop!

"Oppa come here!", May yelled as Minho stumbled to her. May smirked at how weak Minho had gotten and pulled him with her.

"May?"

May layed Minho down on the couch and striped him.

"I wanna have some fun with a little kitty, oppa~"

***

Chan's phone vibrated loudly after everyone were awake.

"What's that?"

Felix went over to Chan's phone and widen his eyes.

"Guys! Min's sending SOS location. We gotta go."

They've bought each other some necklace which you could send a SOS massage with it and it had a GPS on it. (Idk if sth like this is in rl)

They put some clothes on and went to the car. "I hope he's ok", said Seungmin.

***

The location showed JYP Entertainment. They all waked in as fast as they could and followed the location, to the dance studio. They heard loud sobs and moans which belonged to their beloved boyfriend.

Changbin opened the door harshly and went over to Minho and May. May was currently on top of Minho and was doing unholy things with him. (SIKE I'm not gonna write anything smut!)

Changbin pulled her off by her hair as Han picked Minho up. It was obvious that their baby had slipped as he clenched his fists to Han's shirt and mumbled "Appa" or "Papa" the whole time.

"Shh baby, everything's fine. You're safe", Han reassured the poor boy.

***

Minho was currently sleeping peacfully on Hyunjin's lap while Hyunjin was playing with his hair.

"Poor baby. The worst time that could happen is in a birthday.", Felix said, pouting.

"Appa Papa wove 'u", Minho mumbled in his sleep as everyone cooed.

"We love you too sweetie", Jeongin smiled.