Jealousy Jealousy

AU: Seungmin gets jealous

TW: jealousy, mafia au

A/N: Smth abt requests, if you request you gotta tell me the ship and genre, BUT I will add more genres to it cuz I can :) (maybe tho), and yeah only that :) 

A/N2: I usually don't rate my stories but this one is officially 1/10 so if you read it and don't like it i warned you here ;)

Minho was sitting on the couch, feeling lonely.

He isn't a person to feel like that at any time.

But Minho was busy with school, with his own issues and with his boyfriend's issues -at least the one's which he could solve-

Minho was indeed zoning out. Thinking how suddenly everything changed. Seungmin, his boyfriend (plz count ho many times I wrote 'his boyfriend'😂) had been a lot busy and he himself had school.

*Bing*

Looking at the phone, Minho saw a message from his girl 'bestfriend', Lisa.

'Wanna hang out later?'

"No...", he didn't write. He didn't like Lisa anymore. He thought she is starting to be fake. (No hate to Lisa I love her) 
Let me tell you why.

2 years ago, Lisa, Minho and Seungmin met. Minho and Lisa became close, even bestfriends but...

But Lisa started catching feelings for Minho. Let's just say she went to far shall we?

She started spying on the poor boy and stalking him.

On the other side, Seungmin and Minho caught feeling for each other and started dating secretly. Minho told the mafia about the uneasy feeling he gets, like someone is stalking on him.

Seungmin immediatly took care of that. But after a few years, he got too busy, killing people.

Lisa

Wanna hang out later?

Minho

Ok

Lisa

Cool, when?

Minho

Today?

Lisa

Ok, I'll be at your house

Minho

Actually, I had to pay rent

so I moved with Seungmin

 because the house was his parents

Lisa felt jealous

Lisa

Ok, I'll come

seen

"I better tell Minnie about it", just then Seungmin called.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, everything's fine?"

"Mhm, Lisa texted. She's coming over if it's ok"

"It's fine, but-"

"But?"

"We found out that the stalker is... her. Ahh I have to go. See you soon babe"

Seungmin cut the line. Minho was shocked. 

"So your guy best friend told you about me hmmm?", Lisa's voice echoed in his ear, her warm breath tickling Minho's neck.

"How did you get in?"

"I have my own ways", she sat next to Minho, on the couch.

"Lisa... why were you stalking on me?"

"Because I love you, you idiot.", she touched his tigh.

"Lisa-"

"Shhh honey, it won't hurt much"

"HANDS AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND", screamed a familiar voice. The two looked at the door and saw no one other than Seungmin.

"Boyfriend?", Lisa looked at Minho. "I FUCKING STALKED ON YOU FOR YEARS! HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THAT YOU HAVE OUR BESTFRIEND AS YOUR DAMN BOYFRIEND?"

Seungmin felt rage, he came closer to the two and grabbed Lisa by collar. "No living soul talks to my baby like that. Understood? Now get lost before I kill you", he pushed her.

Lisa grabbed Minho's hand, "Let's go honey, this guy's a phsyc-"

With that, Seungmin shot her... Infront of Minho's pure innocent eyes.

"Minnie..."

Seungmin hugged to boy "Shh buddy, she's gone now"