O N E

"wow, you came!" Mark yelled to Gemini who arrived at the bar and handed him a glass of rum which Gemini gulped as he sits next to his friend, Mark.

Mark smiled at him mischievously, "How come you're here I thought you have meeting with you Father?" Mr.  Pakin asked him. He shake his head and answered, "I need to fuel myself. I am so stressed right now." and he gulped the remaining rum to his glass and poured again to refill it. 

Mark didn't ask more instead he patted Gemini's shoulder and said, "then, let's get wasted and forget that stress." and he raised a toast which Gemini responded by clinking their glasses. 

As the evening goes deeper, Gemini already felt the alcohol to his body, he is a heavy loader but tonight he seems so light weighted. He excuse himself to Mark who's now flirting with some girls that also trying to flirt with him.  As he was successful excusing himself he goes straight to the bathroom and pee, but as he entered the bathroom he heard a voice. 

"d-don't please." the voice came from the cubicle. it rings to his ears as the voice are sounds familiar to him. "please,don't do this! " the voice shouted trembling. 

"just shout, little boy. no one will hear you." the other man's voice. 

Gemini rushed to the last cubicle and pulled the man who's hovering the other guy and felt so angry when he saw the guy who's now crying because of fear. 

He punched the guy as he throws him to the door of the rest room which cause a commotion. 

He called a security saying "lock him up to the jail before I make you all suffer." he said angrily and go back to the rest room. 

The guy is still there crying so he came to him and hugged him. He hate the guts of this guy because he is the reason why he is so stressed right now. 

when the guy is calm, Gemini spoke up. "Come on, Fourth. Let me bring you home." He said in calm voice but still cold. 

"No, I don't want to go home. Leave me here. I don't want to see you and even my parents!" he shouted which made Gemini angry. "Dai. I guess, that's the punishment because you're so stubborn." He said angrily insulting Fourth.

Because of that, Gemini received a hard slap on face because of the insult. 

"You're heartless." Fourth said before running outside of the restroom. 

Gemini sighed and thought to himself, "I am heartless, that's why I don't deserve you." 

-------- 

Fourth's POV

I am now in the five star restaurant with my parents saying they are having an important dinner meeting but I can't figure out what I am involve with this they even made me wore an customed suit which is comfortable and they hired some stylist to groom me. Why? Because I am not too fabby.

anyways, in few minutes, familiar faces arrived. it's the titichareonrak 's. 

I greeted them with smile and so they did the same to me. They are my family's business partner which I am familiar with but I am not close to them. 

"Sorry for making you wait. My son is also on his way. He must be stuck to the traffic jam." Mrs. Titichareonrak said. "Oh. It's okay. Don't worry about it." My mom said happily. 

I am so bored right now. I opened my phone and saw some messages but I disregard it when I heard a familiar voice. "Sorry na~ khrub. I am late due to the traffic." he said in gentle voice and his mom direct him where to sit which is in front of me.