F O U R

It's been three weeks since Gemini and Fourth has been engage. They became friends and comfortable to each other but still having boundaries. Fourth's friends became Gemini's friends too.

Today is their performance because of school event they called Open house. So many high school students coming to their university checking the faculties and the facilities of their university.

Fourth and his friends prepared himself as the organizer told them to get ready.

-

GEMINI'S POV

"Hello everyone! We're chinzilla. Please enjoy the show!" Fourth said happily to the audience they cheered to them.

Mark is cheering to Ford who's second vocalist of the band keyboardist.

It's been many weeks since Fourth and I became close and this is the first time I am hearing his singing.

"Okay everyone. We're coming to the last song. This is for those who are in situationship and being friendzone. Just being friendly." Fourth said and the crowd go wild.

Suddenly the lyrics has been cutesy to me. Somehow I felt like I am related to it. It confused me.

"Hey, easy there Tiger. Keep it down." Mark said as I didn't realize I have been staring to Fourth.

And he also staring at me through out the song which made my heart skip faster.

What was that though? I shrugged the thoughts and leave the crowd to get some air. I cannot breathe here.

---

Fourth's POV

After performing, my friends and I hugged due to feeling of accomplishment.

"Should we celebrate?" Ford asked and we all look to each other and excitedly yelled in unison. "PORK BARBEQUEEEE!" and we all run to our usual eating place of Pork barbeque.

We were eating when this two arrived. Mark poking Ford to let him know that he's here and Ford turn to his side and smiled. "Aw, Mark you're here. Come sit with us." He said to Mark and turn to us," I invited them." He added.

Gemini is sitting next to me but now, I felt like he's uncomfortable so I asked him. "Are you alright?" And he just nodded.

We continue eating chatting happily but Gemini suddenly said he has to go so we let them. I excused myself to use rest room but as when I was washing my hands, Mark came in.

"Hey." He called me. I  can sense to his voice that something bothers him. "Oh, Mark." I said and smiled at him.

"Is Gemini sick?" He asked me that made me shook. "Huh? I don't know. But he's looking different today." I answered to him. It made me also worried. 

"right? you can feel it too right?" He asked and paused looking at me and continue by asking me, "did you guys fought?" I was shocked by the question because ever since we became close we never had a fight so I shook my head in response and he sighed. 

What happen to you, Gemini? 

-----

Fourth finally went home after celebrating with his friends. While laying to his bed staring to the ceiling suddenly his thought drifted again to Gemini's. He act differently today and he never talked to him even once this whole day. 

His thoughts sank when a knocked on the door was heard. He open up the door showing his mom and dad. 

"is there any problem ma? pa?" He asked softly yet worriedly.