F I V E

F l a s h b a c k 

"Ma, Pa, is there any problem?" Fourth asked to his parents when he saw them to his room's door. He welcome him and they sat to his bed. they look so restless so he sense that something is wrong. 

"we're having a meeting with Gemini's parents tomorrow we're just here to inform you." his mom said and he nodded. "okay ma." 

his father gestured him for a hug and he did go to his arm and hug him, even he is confused and worried he just gave in. 

----

Gemini and Fourth are now in the garden because they need to discuss things before they agreed to their parents to let the nation know that they're now engage. 

"what should we do now, Gemini? I don't want to bother you anymore." Fourth said worriedly. But Gemini face him. "No, you're not bothering me. this is for our family I don't know but I am trying my best to avoid those bad things I am doing ever since I got engage to you. I don't want to ruined your reputation and besides you became my friend. I don't know but I can feel that the marriage is coming too." Gemini said and sighed before continuing. "I am agreeing because I cannot afford to see my parents getting so stressed about their competitors and I know you are too." he added. 

"but how should we act if everyone knows?" I asked again. "then we should act normal." he said. 

for now Fourth is worried about himself because he knows there is many girls that swooned by Gemini. He is scared but he must go with the flow. 

---

SUNDAY 

the two families had a conference because they are about to announce the engagement thing which they are present. suddenly, Gemini is being lovey-dovey to Fourth. he held his hand, help him when he needs to. For Fourth, he is thinking that maybe Gemini are doing it only for the cameras that surrounded to them. But for Gemini, he is really trying his best. 

Since the day he drove Fourth home and staying, sleeping in one bed he suddenly grow fond to Fourth specially when he woke up and seeing this sweet guy hugging him but of course Fourth is unconscious about it. 

Gemini can't help but swoon by Fourth. Since he learned more about Fourth's personality and character he can't help but to care about him more though he is unsure about his feelings and keeping it until yesterday while he was watching Fourth performing. He see him in different version and suddenly he became so whipped. He even avoid going to the bars to drink. 

After the announcement, the news spread like a wild fire. They became trending and everyone in their university was now aware about them they even tweet about it. 

"that's why the became closer suddenly." 

"i have never seen Gemini talking to others except Mark until I saw him with Fourth." 

"GeminiFourth" 

F L A S H B A C K E N D E D 

---

o n e w e e k a f t e r t h e a n n o u n c e m e n t

everything went well for Fourth except the fact June is still doing her shit in front of him. Gemini became so protective over him that made him so amused even his friends and Mark. Sure, Mark didn't see him in the past being like that so he often teased him and Gemini will just answer, Of course I am responsible because I am his fiance. Well Mark is also a Fiance but never act that much. 

on Fourth's thought maybe he's like that because June keep bothering him. sometimes in lunch, she suddenly pops up and clinging to Gemini which everyone made so cringe. Everyone are irritated to her.