E I G H T

It's now already Monday. Fourth is now fine and finally can come to the university.

As he arrived to the university, he went straight to his classroom to avoid being late.

Before he entered the class, he peeked to the door to see if Gemini is already there and the answer to his question is yes. He is there already but his head is on his own desk.

He sighed as enter, and sat next to Gemini.

When Gemini felt someone he raised his head and shock to see Fourth who's sitting next to him looking at him.

Fourth broke a little smile for him which made Gemini felt the urge of hugging him and he did.

Gemini felt happy even though he still didn't explain himself.

"I'm so sorry, Fourth." He said whispering to Fourth as he was hugging him then Fourth broke the hug because he felt the eyes of people on their back is all theirs.

"Let's talk later na~" Fourth said in soft voice and Gemini nodded.

----

FOURTH'S POV

Gemini suddenly hugged me. As he was hugging me, I roamed my eyes and saw my friends looking at us ready to tease me. But I just let him hug me and he spoke, "I am so sorry Fourth." The sadness and guiltiness was clear on his voice. I broke the hug and said, "Let's talk later na~" before the instructor entered the room.

Eventually, the whole morning class went well. Today is monday so we have a whole day class.

We're now having our lunch.

Me, Gemini, Satang, Winny, Ford, Mark, Yo and Prom.

Me and Gemini casually talking like normal. Like nothing happened. But this boys, won't stop looking at us suspiciously.

When I noticed it, Gemini stop talking and look at them also.

I knew that look in their faces. So I said, "what the heck is y'all problem?" Before eating my veggies.

"Nothing. It's just you both look cute." Ford said happily.

"Right, the other week you guys both looking zombie the other one went to hospital even." Mark said and Gemini hissed at him. "And that's your fucking fault."

This is the first time I heard him cursed.

"Yeah, I am sorry." Mark said in jokingly manner and Ford hit him

"Say it better na~ teerak." Ford said and Mark obeyed him. But wait? "TEERAK?" we all asked in unison except Gemini who is now sighing.

"Ah.." Ford side-eyed Mark before continuing. "we're in relationship and we're getting married after finals." Ford declared and everyone was happy and went to hug him.

I look to Gemini who's smiling happily to his friend's relationship.

After all of that teasing and discussing about Ford's wedding, we all went back to the class and the whole day went well for all of us.

When we got dismissed, Gemini offered to take me back home so I agreed. It's also a chance for us to talk about us.

Gemini also told me that he's going to treat me a dinner so I just agreed about that.

As we were on the road, I can feel that Gemini is keep peeking at me maybe because of the silence.

At first I let him do that but I felt shy so I asked him. "Why do you keep peeking? Do you have crush on me?" Jokingly.

"So what if I have?" He answered seriously looking at the road.

"Keep crushing then." I answered and chuckled.

After that ride, we arrive to this fine restaurant and we ordered a dinner.

While eating, Gemini spoke.

"Hmm, Fourth... I am sorry again. I was so dumb for agreeing to do that. I was confused about my feelings for you I never had this kind of feeling before. I only flirt but never fall in love with someone." Gemini said looking at me sincerely. "I am sorry for hurting you Fourth. I am you fiance so I have to do my responsibilities to you. Please forgive me." He continued and hold my hands.

I put my other hand above his hand that holding on to my other hand and said. "Gem.. I was hurt and mad because I know to myself how much I love you. I didn't realize it sooner. I already forgave you so stop saying sorry. I am here now." Gemini came to me and hugged me so tight.

After that dinner, Gemini drove me to the house and went back.

In the morning, we only have afternoon class. I was shocked to see him in my house. He fetched me here and we both back to the university. He even treat me for my snacks.

He eventually became so sweet and clingy to me. And that day, we have so many sweet couple photos in every social platforms saying that, the powerful couple is so sweet. That we're perfect.

CHAPTER EIGHT ENDED!!!

A/N: Hello! How are you guys? What's your thought about this? Hmmmm. I missing Geminifourth todayyy. Hope they're doing well, right?

Thanks for reading!!!❤️❤️❤️