N I N E

Today is now Mark and Ford's Wedding.

The ceremony is started a while a go, and his friends can't stop weeping their noses. It's just Ford is an angel to them. And now he is getting married.

Fourth is also smiling yet shedding tears beside his now officially boyfriend Gemini. They were all happy for their friends.

After the exchanging of vows, Mark and Ford finally now husbands. They kissed sweetly. Mark can't stop shedding happy tears because he finally got married to Ford.

After that problem that they encountered to their relationship they became stronger and happier. Mark is now stopped going to the bar unless there is a gig of Ford's band or celebrations. They are also publicly proud of their relationship.

As the ceremony done, it is now the fun part. The catching of bouquet.

Prom, Winny, Fourth joined every single ladies and Ford finally turned his back. "Okayy everyone. In the count of 3.. 1..2..3.." and he throw the bouquet.

And the bouquet landed on Fourth's hand.

"Ouiiii. Are you getting married???"
"Ohooooo."
"Gem. You better take this as a sign now!"

Their friend teased them made them both giggle.

After the wedding ceremony and reception party. It is now the fun after party.

Everyone is enjoying their drink and dancing.

Gemini poked Fourth who is quietly watching his friend dancing.

"What?" Fourth asked as he noticed Gemini.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Gemini asked.

------

Fourth's POV

We we're walking and stopped at the garden.

Gemini looked up and said, " the sky is beautiful right? There's so many stars tonight."

I also looked up and nodded. "Yeah. It's beautiful.."

I was still looking up but Gemini went silent.

I looked to my side and shocked to what I saw.

Gemini, kneeling in front of me holding a small box with a ring..

I felt my tears now.. "uih. what's this gem?" I asked crying yet smiling.

He smiled back and said. "Can you be my partner in life?" He asked and I said yes..

He hugged me tightly and kisses me to my forehead and went back to hug me.

"This is my real proposal na~ no business. No arrangement. Pure love only. I love you to death Fourth." He whispered to me.

"I love you the most, Gem. You made me so happy." I said.

----

In the morning, they went back to the university because this is the last day of their 3rd year in University.

Gemini and Fourth became extra sweet.

They are now eating with their friends and they all notice that Fourth and Gemini can't stop being clingy to each other.

"Ohooooo.." prom yelled. "You two, get a room. Respect us!" And Fourth laughed.

"That's why you're single. You're too bitter." He teased and laughed.

"But seriously, You both are so clingy! My eyes are hurting. Did I do that to you with Satang?" Winny whined.

Satang who's quietly looking and observing them noticed a ring into Fourth's hand.

"Ahh, I know now why you are acting like this." Satang said and smirked and looked to Fourth's hand.

They all looked to Satang confusedly and look to what Satangs eyeing for and look to Fourth's face who is now red.

"What the???" Yo complained.

"Uhhh. Yes.. I proposed to him last night." Gemini confessed and they all became quiet that made Fourth and Gemini felt uncomfortable.

"Uhh..." Fourth was cutted when someone hugged him from the back. The whole gang came to them and hugged them both.

"Congratulations, to both of you. We're so happy for the both of you. Please, be happy and take care of each other always." Prom said.

Everyone is happy but their parents still didn't know about this.

----

GEMINI'S POV

I told Fourth to tell his mother and father that I will come in the evening.

So now, I am sitting at the diner with them eating dinner.

Fourth is so sweet and caring to me now. Well, he is even back then but now it is much sweetier and so much care and I am not complaining.

He even deboned the fish for me. But as we were minding our own world, I felt someone eyes are looking at us.

"Uii, Fourth. It's too much na~" I said softly and Fourth replied. "Hmm okay. Eat now." He said and proceeded eating his veggies.

His mom chuckled and he look at her.

"Hmm, ma, pa. We have something to tell you." Damn, that made me nervous.

"What is it?" His dad asked.

And he raised his hand that has an ring on it.

"Gemini proposed to me last night. So it's not arrangement anymore. It's official na~" he said happily and cutely.

I smile at that sight and look to his parents. "i am so sorry for not informing you this aunt, uncle. I didn't plan to proposed early but the feels last night is so right. Please forgive me." I said to them sincerely.

"Hui. It's fine, Son. We're glad to accept you to this family even before. We're so happy for the both of you!" His mom said.

"And stop calling us, aunt and uncle. We call you son so call us ma and pa." His dad added and giggle.

I chuckled and said, "khrub ma,pa."

"When is the wedding then?" Now his mom asked.

"Well, Fourth and I decided to finish the university first so after graduation we will prepare for the wedding ma." I answered.

"Did your parents know about this?" I nodded and answered, "yes pa. honestly, I asked for a permission to them first and I was about to do that to you also but I cannot get a right timing."

"It's okay. As long as you are both happy." His dad said.

------

CHAPTER NINE ENDED..

--

Hello again! What's your thought about this?