~Chapter 4~

I woke up the next morning with the sun streaming from my window onto my face. I get off my bed and go get a shower. As I am washing my hair, I think back to what happened the evening before and spending the evening with Eddie. I couldn't help but smile at the fact he kissed my hand when he left.

"Cousin, you awake?" I hear Ambrose call from my door.

"In the shower Ambrose. I will be out soon." I call back. Ambrose closes my door and heads back downstairs. He never comes up to my room in the morning. I finish up with my shower and get dressed. I run downstairs to the kitchen. Ambrose looks up and smiles at me. He hands me a cup of coffee.

"We have a visitor, cousin. You might be pleased to see." Ambrose mentally shot at me. I look at him, confused. It is still early in the morning, so I don't know who would be here so early. Plus, it couldn't be Eddie, as he didn't seem to be the type to be up this early.

"Hey, Phire!" Robin said, turning around at the table.

"How did you know where I lived? I never told you, and I was going to text you.", I said to her, astonished.

"Well, you did rent a movie yesterday, and your address is in the database for the video store. Plus, I couldn't wait for you to text me about last night. I want to hear everything.", Robin said excitedly over her coffee.

I sat down at the table with Robin and told her about the night before. "Well, Eddie came over last night, as you know. Ambrose made dinner using recipes from our Aunt Hilda. After dinner, Eddie and I went to watch the movie as Ambrose cleaned up from dinner. Eddie kept moving closer to me on the couch as we watched the movie. I could see him from the corner of my eye. As we got to the part of Johnny Depp's character dying, Eddie lost his shit, and I started laughing at him for it. He noticed me laughing, and he moved close and faster. Then jumped on me and started tickling me like crazy. As Eddie was tickling the shit out of me, Ambrose walked in and startled us." I was telling Robin when there was a knock on the door.

Ambrose went to answer the door while I was still talking with Robin in the kitchen. "After that, Eddie and I finished watching the movie. As the movie finished, Eddie got up to leave. I walked him to the door. We stood there for a minute, not talking. Then he took my hand and kissed it. He then said goodnight." I finished telling Robin as Ambrose came walking back to the kitchen. I looked over at Ambrose, who was smiling a little too much. "Who was at the d..." I began to ask when I saw Eddie standing behind him. Robin and I looked at each other. She just smiled at me. "Eddie, what are you doing here? I thought I wasn't going to see you until Monday, " I say to him as he looks at me and smiles, his dimples showing.

"Well, I couldn't wait until Monday to see you. I was going to ask if you wanted to do something today. I could maybe show you around the town or something.", Eddie replied. I looked over at Robin to see what I should do. She excitedly nodded her head. "This will give us a chance to get to know each other more.", Eddie stated.

"Alright. Let me run upstairs and get ready then. I will be right back down.", I said, grabbing Robin's hand and dragging her upstairs with me. Robin looked at me like I was crazy. "I need your help picking out an outfit. I don't want to look like a slob. I'm just wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt right now.", I say, looking back at her.

"Ok, fine. Let's see what I can find.", Robin said, walking over to my closet. She browsed through my closet until she pulled out one of my mid-length skirts and a corset top with knee-high socks, and my combat boots. "How about this?" she asks, holding the outfit up for me to see.

"Yeah. That will work.", I say to her, getting up to grab it and running to my bathroom to change. I put on a little makeup and tie my hair up halfway after changing into the outfit Robin had picked for me. I come out of the bathroom to show Robin how I look.

"Damn, girl, you look hot. Eddie isn't going to know what to think.", Robin said, fanning herself.

"Stop! I do not.", I said to her.

"Did you not look at yourself in the mirror? If he didn't like you before, he will now. That top shows your curves and shows off your boobs.", Robin said, complimenting me. I furrowed my brows at her but also smiled as she complimented me.

"Let's get back downstairs before he starts to wonder where I am.", I say, grabbing Robin again. Eddie and Ambrose were waiting at the foot of the stairs. Robin went down first. I stayed at the top for a moment. "Should I be doing this? I do like him, but I just met him. I'm a little nervous to be with him, like really alone.", I thought to myself. I recollected my thoughts and walked down the steps.