~Chapter 6~

I snap myself out of it and look away quickly. "I'm sorry. I am such a klutz.", I say to him, brushing off my skirt.

"It's ok. Don't need you falling and getting hurt.", Eddie responded, placing his finger on my chin to make me look at him again. He held my gaze for what seemed like hours. "You have such beautiful blue eyes.", Eddie said, still staring into my eyes. I feel the blood rush into my cheeks and look away from him. "By the way, this is what I wanted to show you, Sapphire. This is Skull Rock. It is a pretty popular spot.", Eddie says, pointing to the large rock formation.

I walk over to it and look up at it. "This is huge. I have never seen a rock formation like it.", I respond.

"Yeah. It is pretty cool if you think about it. We are near a lake called Lovers Lake.", Eddie explains as he walks up beside me. I look over at him and smile. "Sapphire, since we got here, I have been wanting to ask you something. Feel free to say no, of course.", he says, looking back at you.

"What is it, Eddie?" I asked, still looking into his eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" Eddie finally asked me.

"If I say yes, I want you to know that it will be my first kiss. I have never even been on a date before.", I explain.

"So, is that a yes?" he asked, stepping closer to me.

"Do I want this? Am I really about to have my first kiss? He is so hot and sweet. Just do it, Sapphire. Don't hold back.", I think to myself before answering. I look at him and step closer to him. "Yes.", I finally reply. He pulls me closer to him. Eddie cups my face in his hand, and his other hand is on the small of my back. I look into his eyes as he leans in. I put my arms around his neck and pull myself up on my tip toes. Within the next moment, his lips are on mine. His lips felt soft against mine as we found a perfect rhythm with each other. "Oh, my God! This is amazing! My insides feel like they are on fire!" I think to myself excitedly as Eddie continues to kiss me. We stumble a bit and pull apart from each other, trying to catch our breath.

"That was your first kiss? Sure felt like you had experience." Eddie chuckled as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was. Like I said before, I barely left my house.", I respond. He smiles at me, and my heart melts again. Anytime that man smiled at me, I fell harder for him. We walked over to the rock formation, sat underneath it for a bit, and watched the woods.

"Sapphire, I know we just met yesterday, but I feel like I have known you forever. I like you already, even though I don't know everything about you.", Eddie said, looking at me again.

"I feel the same way, Eddie. I like you too. I was afraid to tell you since we just met.", I reply.

"I want to kiss you again. Is that ok?" Eddie asks. I nod my head. He leans in and smashes his lips on mine. This time with more passion and hunger than the first kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck again and pull him in closer, deepening the kiss. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine. He held my gaze in his, and he smiled. "You are amazing, Sapphire.", Eddie said as he caressed my cheek. I leaned into his hand and closed my eyes. I then started to shiver as it was getting cold. "Let's go. You seem cold. Want to come back to my place for a movie?" he asks. I nod in agreement.

We got up from Skull Rock and got back to his van. He is holding my hand as we walk back. I feel like I have electric shocks going through me as he holds my hand. I had never felt like this before.